COLTS449

Are we wasting away Lucks career?

Are we wasting away Lucks career?   81 members have voted

  1. 1. Are we wasting away Lucks career?


Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

212 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

By now, we should be at a point where we are challenging the Pats for the SB every year and possibly upsetting them in the AFC Championship game. After 2014, it looked like we were heading down the right path, but it fell apart. When you draft as poor as you did, it's going to catch up to you. That's why, as bad a coach as Pagano is, I actually blame this more on Grigson.

 

Brady is going to be 40. He will decline in a year or two and the 4 game suspension helped him stay more fresh. Big Ben is one big injury from retirement. 

 

What the Colts need to do is beat Houston for crying out loud again. I mean they have had no offense.....no excuse not to at least split with them.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jules said:

 

I was all set to pick the Pats to repeat but now am not. They gave up a 4th for Stone Hands and a first and third for a slot receiver (who got outplayed by a rookie WR on the Saints) that not even Sean Payton could turn into more then a weak slot receiver.

 

Something don't feel right........

 

I am picking the NFC right now to win it all. Who? No idea since the NFC is wild every year but there will be a few to shock us.

 

A few AFC teams could suprise too but I have no idea right now. Hell maybe even the Colts but we still need to prove it but with Grigano gone there is hope again.

 

 

I hope your right, but with regards to the AFC my $ is on the Patriots and some unlucky foe will have to beat them @ Foxboro in order to get to the big(er) game....... :tvsmash:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jules said:

 

Brady is going to be 40. He will decline in a year or two and the 4 game suspension helped him stay more fresh. Big Ben is one big injury from retirement. 

 

What the Colts need to do is beat Houston for crying out loud again. I mean they have had no offense.....no excuse not to at least split with them.

Yeah, I said that in 3 years we should be rebuilt and contending. Brady would be retired, and Ben would be declining. If Houston gets a QB, it will be very difficult, if not, we can overtake them again as soon as this year if Ballard gets a great draft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jules said:

 

I was all set to pick the Pats to repeat but now am not. They gave up a 4th for Stone Hands and a first and third for a slot receiver (who got outplayed by a rookie WR on the Saints) that not even Sean Payton could turn into more then a weak slot receiver.

 

Something don't feel right........

 

I am picking the NFC right now to win it all. Who? No idea since the NFC is wild every year but there will be a few to shock us.

 

A few AFC teams could suprise too but I have no idea right now. Hell maybe even the Colts but we still need to prove it but with Grigano gone there is hope again.

 

 

I think the Patriots are going to Draft Day the Saints by getting their draft picks back with the Butler trade, which if they pull that off.... well I would be speachless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, I said that in 3 years we should be rebuilt and contending. Brady would be retired, and Ben would be declining. If Houston gets a QB, it will be very difficult, if not, we can overtake them again as soon as this year if Ballard gets a great draft. 

To add to this, If we rebuild in 3 years with Ballard, it gives us a 7 year window basically to win a SB (15 years of Andrew Luck overall). I think we can reach one or two in that span, and hopefully win one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

 

I hope your right, but with regards to the AFC my $ is on the Patriots and some unlucky foe will have to beat them in order to get to the big(er) game....... :tvsmash:

 

 

I wouldn't bet money on it though. lmao Saying the Pats won't at least make the AFCCG is pretty bold in itself. I am not saying they won't be there. Hell they might even be in the SB again. But, I am thinking the NFC might have some suprises for us this year or even a team like Dallas or Green Bay to get it done.

 

Lets be real too, Atlanta is stupid. They were up a zillion points and didn't RUN THE BALL. They ran it only a few times in the second half of the SB when they even have one of the best kickers in the league.

 

NE did win it all and congrats to them but everything had to go there way to win that game including Atlanta messing up, 2 pt conversions and an Edelman miracle catch.

 

I hope Atlanta goes 2-14 next year.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, I said that in 3 years we should be rebuilt and contending. Brady would be retired, and Ben would be declining. If Houston gets a QB, it will be very difficult, if not, we can overtake them again as soon as this year if Ballard gets a great draft. 

 

We need a couple of good defensive drafts. Like bad. But, the thing with Houston has been odd too......and in a way I kinda hope they DO go after Romo since I doubt Romo can stay healthy.

 

Titans are ones I have my eye on at times even more since they seem to be getting better faster while Houston seems stuck at 9-7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jules said:

Brady is going to be 40. He will decline in a year or two and the 4 game suspension helped him stay more fresh. Big Ben is one big injury from retirement. 

That's why I like you Jules. You just say what needs to be said. When BB kept Jimmy G, I wasn't surprised at all. 

 

Regarding Big Ben, you're right on the money as well. He can still make every throw, but he's just 1 good love tap from being done. His body is starting to breakdown. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jules said:

 

We need a couple of good defensive drafts. Like bad. But, the thing with Houston has been odd too......and in a way I kinda hope they DO go after Romo since I doubt Romo can stay healthy.

 

Titans are ones I have my eye on at times even more since they seem to be getting better faster while Houston seems stuck at 9-7.

The Titans are a HUGE problem. 6 picks in the top 75 gives them plenty of ammunition to get better, and unlike the Texans, they have a QB with potential now and a respectable rb. It could get ugly in the AFC South. The good thing is we match up well against them for now. If the Texans got Romo, it'd be nice for a year or two as he'd probably flop and it'd keep them from developing a 1st rounder for an extra couple years. If he stays healthy though, they could get decently far in the playoffs. We're rebuilding though, so it won't affect us either way really.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jules said:

 

I wouldn't bet money on it though. lmao Saying the Pats won't at least make the AFCCG is pretty bold in itself. I am not saying they won't be there. Hell they might even be in the SB again. But, I am thinking the NFC might have some suprises for us this year or even a team like Dallas or Green Bay to get it done.

 

Lets be real too, Atlanta is stupid. They were up a zillion points and didn't RUN THE BALL. They ran it only a few times in the second half of the SB when they even have one of the best kickers in the league.

 

NE did win it all and congrats to them but everything had to go there way to win that game including Atlanta messing up, 2 pt conversions and an Edelman miracle catch.

 

I hope Atlanta goes 2-14 next year.

 

 

Yeah, that super bowl really grinded my gears. Tevin Coleman gets injured on a 2nd and 1, they put Freeman back in 3rd and 1 and then Ryan goes back for a pass, gets sack/fumbled.  Same with the drive where they were in field goal position.  

 

Run the &")"/&;&@/& ball!!!  

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, neug3246 said:

 

I think the Patriots are going to Draft Day the Saints by getting their draft picks back with the Butler trade, which if they pull that off.... well I would be speachless.

When the Grey Hoodie landed WR Brandin Cooks, I was like...Oh bloody hades, it bleeping figures. 

 

It's a tremendous pickup, but BB definitely sold his soul to the devil man...SMH...I give up. haha

 

I do wonder though if Drew Brees doesn't march into Sean Payton's office & go "1st Jimmy Graham to Seattle & now Cooks to NE! Stop taking away all my weapons with a pathetic defense man! Jesus." LOL! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

 

Yeah, that super bowl really grinded my gears. Tevin Coleman gets injured on a 2nd and 1, they put Freeman back in 3rd and 1 and then Ryan goes back for a pass, gets sack/fumbled.  Same with the drive where they were in field goal position.  

 

Run the &")"/&;&@/& ball!!!  

 

 

Preach brother! Preach...Every team that got taken out to the woodshed by the Pats wanted ATL to win that SB so bad that they could taste it...Matt Ryan & company will never live that snafu down man...Matty Ice Melted Man...Come on man the 1st 3 quarters were spectacular & then the wheels fell off...That game took yrs off my life man...I am so with you M-432. 1 FG wins it all...Why are you throwing the darn ball?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

Andrew Luck's Life Matters.

If you sold that slogan on a t-shirt in the LOS gift shop & NFL.com catalog, you could probably buy a tropical island in Jamaica or the Caribbean at least.

 

I'd order it right now. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

Round and Round we go............

bTu7AS9.gif

Don't misinterpret what I am about to say as being pro illegal substance or pro intoxication but....if a person is...what happens to the pooch in the scenario? Does he speed up, slow down, or disappear? Dog? What dog? 

 

Just messing around given the lateness of the hour in WI for me right now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

 

Tell em your opinions. We need to become the majority bro. There's too many followers who think every move we make is the best.

Too many followers who don't agree with your picks you should have said.

There are no forum members who agree that every move made is the best. Your exaggeration is evident.

We are dealing with reality and you seem to think with the snap of a finger a championship team can be built. It takes a team that starts from the water boys all the way to the top including the GM and owner.

I don't understand why you say "we need to become the majority bro" .  The majority in here are well aware of what is going on now and what has been going on from day one of them becoming a Colt fan.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Too many followers who don't agree with your picks you should have said.

There are no forum members who agree that every move made is the best. Your exaggeration is evident.

We are dealing with reality and you seem to think with the snap of a finger a championship team can be built. It takes a team that starts from the water boys all the way to the top including the GM and owner.

I don't understand why you say "we need to become the majority bro" .  The majority in here are well aware of what is going on now and what has been going on from day one of them becoming a Colt fan.

 

He's just trying to build a hate campaign. It's rather sad actually. If I was so rampantly mad at a sports team all the time, I think I would take up gardening or origami. Or build a giant lego box........from the inside.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jules said:

an Edelman miracle catch.

I still have no idea how Julian came down with that either. Actually Jules, I always wonder what Wes Welker was thinking when he watched that on TV. 

 

 Welker silently says to himself: "I train this dude [Edelman]. I play in 3 SBs [2 with NE & 1 with Denver] come up short & he gets the bling & I don't. Unbelievable." I do genuinely feel sympathy for Welker especially being humiliated in 2013. He got spanked that night along with all of Orange Crush... 

 

I was pumped when Big Blue beat NE twice, but I wanted Welker to win 1 ring in Colorado with Manning though. I always respected Wes's NFL IQ & toughness. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

Or build a giant lego box........from the inside.

That's a very detailed hobby there BHC my friend. I burst out laughing. I like people with a distorted, unconventional sense of humor. You're quite funny. That's a complement BTW not a criticism or indictment BTW. 

 

Let me guess Edgar Allen Poe is your favorite author too? Just joking!

 

Colts449: We're cool. I've got no qualms with you at all just to be clear. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no question that Grigson failed to provide Luck with the surrounding cast that he should have. It's been five years since Grigson came here and we are still a complete mess.

 

I do believe Luck would benefit from a better coach.. I never been a fan of Pagano. I think he's too soft and makes a ton of questionable calls.

 

So in a way, yes, I agree with you. But hopefully Ballard can turn things around quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, buccolts said:

I feel this may be true, but what can we do?

I'm but a man......

We can read more books, his books, the one's on his reading list!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jules said:

 

Matt Ryan is painfully boring and that team is stupid and don't know how to run the ball when up by 100 points.

 

They deserve to fail.

Things like that mysteriously happen when teams play the pats. Remember the SB 2 years ago? Is Pete Carroll also stupid?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

 

Never made this thread. Not one time. I've stated it several times. I just want to see how many posters agree with me you know.

 

Which does not come close to meaning your beliefs are close to accurate.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

Things like that mysteriously happen when teams play the pats. Remember the SB 2 years ago? Is Pete Carroll also stupid?

 

So what are you saying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

Thoughts???? I've made it very clear I think we are. I've said what I think. Just want some input.

No one has said much about Luck's shoulder surgery lately. Not know what he really had done to the shoulder but knowing that the shoulder is the most complicated joint in the human body and is the most difficult to fix I think it bears stating that if Luck does not come back 100% then we HAVE wasted his career. When I say "we" I mean Ryan Grigson.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm reserving judgment on Ballard but I think Grigson set us back due to lost draft picks and mostly mediocre talent.  We didn't address the Offensive Line heavily (which was a great need) and OLB/Rush position has not solidified.  

 

Grigson put a lot of the game on Andrew's shoulders, too much to ask anyone.  We did it with Peyton for a long time but I think the O-line was better and there was more talent on D at the time (Freeney, Mathis, Sanders).  

 

Hopefully, Ballard can turn it around.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, theanarchist said:

No one has said much about Luck's shoulder surgery lately. Not know what he really had done to the shoulder but knowing that the shoulder is the most complicated joint in the human body and is the most difficult to fix I think it bears stating that if Luck does not come back 100% then we HAVE wasted his career. When I say "we" I mean Ryan Grigson.

I agree that there is a lot of blame at Grigson but blaming him for any of Lucks injuries is taking it too far.

The way Luck plays he is more responsible for getting injured than anything Grigson did or didn't do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I agree that there is a lot of blame at Grigson but blaming him for any of Lucks injuries is taking it too far.

The way Luck plays he is more responsible for getting injured than anything Grigson did or didn't do.

 

Yes, Luck is going to do what Luck is going to do and it's on him when he does it.

 

However, I think that with a stronger line and a better ground game, he wouldn't have had to do it.  For example, Peyton had Edge for most of his career (and a better line).  It took pressure off of Peyton (who couldn't run anyway); if he got into a no-win, he'd take the sack instead of trying to fight off a linebacker like Luck does.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The past is in the past, and will remain so forever. We have Ballard now. It's time to move on... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Superman said:

 

Do you not realize how many times we've discussed this same topic on this board over the last three years?

 

If people want to talk about it, that's fine. 

Ouch, ya'll are harsh here eh? lol

 

Well... in fairness I haven't been on this board for 3 years so I can chime in.

 

I don't know who's to blame, the revolving door of WR's we've brought in for a year; that'd be Management. The constant injures to our DB's.. this has been going on for years though.. for some reason we get guys made of glass back there. How about blaming the offense? We see a team dominate by throwing 3 and 5 yard passes all game long.. nope we send Andrew back on 7 step drops and throw it 20 yards down field to our best WR who is a whole 5'9".. everytime. Our online can't keep guys off of our backfield. We haven't run the ball since 2007 super bowl. We just suck.

 

I blabbed a lot, and I think I even voted yes. But come to think of it, aren't the QB's prime years like 28-33? So he should just be hitting his stride soon. He still has some time.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GwinnettColt said:

 

Yes, Luck is going to do what Luck is going to do and it's on him when he does it.

 

However, I think that with a stronger line and a better ground game, he wouldn't have had to do it.  For example, Peyton had Edge for most of his career (and a better line).  It took pressure off of Peyton (who couldn't run anyway); if he got into a no-win, he'd take the sack instead of trying to fight off a linebacker like Luck does.  

Having all that you say does not change the way Luck plays. He has a line backer mentality and that is the way he plays and I don't see it changing.

That is exactly why people love to watch him play. Just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh look, another one of these threads and we arent even a full week into the league year. You guys are tiring and quite frankly, im over the repeated cries for comforting. 

 

Please, stop with the moaning and groaning. Its getting old.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on, guys.  Quit being so stupid!  We just need to trade for JJ Watt and we have Henry Anderson who is younger.  If we throw in our 5th rounder with Anderson, Houston might do it. Houston may want to move on from Watt because he has back issues.  Colts are dumb if they don't try.  While we're at it, Julio Jones has been facing injuries the last couple years.  Atlanta probably would like someone with less mileage and Dorsett isn't that far removed from being a first rounder.  Yes, he's underperformed so we might have to throw in a 3rd as well, but I say make it happen!  Quit wasting Luck!  The Cowboys aren't stupid either.  If we offer a package for Zeke and Dez that will allow them to rebuild then they would totally go for it.  Let's offer our next 3 first rounders to Dallas and pick up Zeke and Dez.  We should also look into finding a way to get Aaron Hernandez.  This is football, not boy scouts after all and we need players like him!  Our offense would be complete and we could finally start competing.  But we still need help on the defense.  Let's just find a way to get Kuechly, Von Miller, Aaron Donald, and an in his prime Revis.  I'm so tired of you dumdums who are content with wasting another 3 years of our franchise QB's career!  Who's with me?  Tell me about how you agree with me!  If you don't agree, there are other threads open you can discuss on but leave this one alone.  Go Colts!

 

/tantrum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I voted NO, so far NO is leading but only 20-18 in votes. Luck is just now entering his prime so ask me this question in 3 years, than if we don't we win the Superbowl I might think differently. In his first 5 seasons he has compiled a record of 46-30 and has got us to a Title Game, he also had a season where he threw for 40 TD's which hasn't happened very often by many QB's. When he got drafted we were coming off a complete rebuild and only kept Reggie and Mathis around as far as the older Stars. If in 3 years we aren't close to contending then I will say YES.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have a really thick head bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

The past is in the past, and will remain so forever. We have Ballard now. It's time to move on... 

 

Hmmm..... I see you don't watch"Timeless" on NBC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

 

Hmmm..... I see you don't watch"Timeless" on NBC.

Or Back to the Future

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, CheezyColt said:

Come on, guys.  Quit being so stupid!  We just need to trade for JJ Watt and we have Henry Anderson who is younger.  If we throw in our 5th rounder with Anderson, Houston might do it. Houston may want to move on from Watt because he has back issues.  Colts are dumb if they don't try.  While we're at it, Julio Jones has been facing injuries the last couple years.  Atlanta probably would like someone with less mileage and Dorsett isn't that far removed from being a first rounder.  Yes, he's underperformed so we might have to throw in a 3rd as well, but I say make it happen!  Quit wasting Luck!  The Cowboys aren't stupid either.  If we offer a package for Zeke and Dez that will allow them to rebuild then they would totally go for it.  Let's offer our next 3 first rounders to Dallas and pick up Zeke and Dez.  We should also look into finding a way to get Aaron Hernandez.  This is football, not boy scouts after all and we need players like him!  Our offense would be complete and we could finally start competing.  But we still need help on the defense.  Let's just find a way to get Kuechly, Von Miller, Aaron Donald, and an in his prime Revis.  I'm so tired of you dumdums who are content with wasting another 3 years of our franchise QB's career!  Who's with me?  Tell me about how you agree with me!  If you don't agree, there are other threads open you can discuss on but leave this one alone.  Go Colts!

 

/tantrum

Sounds good but I want a Top HC too.... maybe Harbaugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LJpalmbeacher said:

Sounds good but I want a Top HC too.... maybe Harbaugh.

Good thinking!  This is what I'm talking about people!  We need more ideas like this if we want to compete!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

 

Hmmm..... I see you don't watch"Timeless" on NBC.

 

HEY! The past is for losers. - Ditka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I understand that but just answer this, who's better MJ or LeBron? I honestly could not stand Michael Jordan which some just ignore when I Post. I hated him more than I do LeBron but I don't get  caught up in the moment either and just say someone's the best ever when they don't have the resume to back it up.  I also think Magic was better than LeBron, lets say LeBron wins it all and wins Finals MVP this season: -Magic 5-4 in Championships -LeBron has him 4-3 in League MVP's -LeBron would have him 4-3 in Finals MVP's -Magic 5-4 in Finals, LeBron 4-4 in Finals -LeBron much more Points in his career -Magic much more Assists in his career -Neither have won Defensive Player of the Year.   To me this is much more of a debate and almost dead even, both are pretty even Rebounders as well. Magic still would be the greater winner though and nobody is going to tell me the Boston teams that Magic beat aren't as great as the Warrior teams are now - that is close but Boston was loaded back then as well.  
    • I'm really not trying to get into this discussion because I understand both sides but the people who try to make it look like it is not a discussion really get to me.   People talk about the rings but I don't think one of LeBron's teams were as good as MJs and the Warriors this year and last year were better than any team Jordan played.   And also about the playoff point stat. LeBron did play 33 more games but still has fewer attempts than MJ did. Just shows you how much Jordan shot the basketball. LeBron will be top ten in assists when he retires.
    • Why is that? Just asking. You do know the Jazz were favored by Vegas going into the 1998 Finals and Jazz had HCA but the Bulls still beat them. Also lets say LeBron wins this year. That would give him 4 Championships. If LeBron wins and wins Finals MVP it would be: Jordan 6-4 in Championships Jordan 5-4 in League MVP's/this wont change Jordan 6 Finals MVP's, LeBron would have 4 Jordan 6-0 in Finals, LeBron would be 4-4 Jordan has 10 Scoring Titles, LeBron has 1 Jordan has won Defensive Player of the Year once, LeBron has never won that. Jordan still has more Career Points and hasn't even played as long as LeBron has. -Not trying to start anything but you don't have a leg to stand on saying that. Jordan beats him in nearly everything imaginable that is most important. LeBron now has more Playoff Points but he has played 33 more games to do so. I cant debate with anyone because I list facts that back up my stuff while others just get on here and say LeBron is the best just because.
    • The ball should be placed where the body part that rules a player down hits. Not where the ball was when that happened. If you are going to spot the ball on a sideline grab where the recievers toes are though the ball is out if bounds, then the same spot rule should apply anywhere else on the field
    • The other thing that I like about cats is their fascination with Christmas trees & ornaments that hangs from it's real or fake branches. Cats tend to like batting ornaments playfully around. You know low hanging stuff or items that catch sunlight just right.    Many years ago, Gypsy my calico cat long since gone now started batting a boot yarn ornament with her paw & she got her claw stuck. As a matter of fact, the tree started to topple in her direction, I stopped it just in time from landing on her. I said "Gypsy are you okay?" She looked at me as if to say. "Thanks for the save SW1. My life almost flashed between my eyes & it wasn't pretty at all."    A few Christmas's later, Gypsy started playfully batting around the same ornament & I replied "Now be careful Gypsy. You remember what happened last time right?" She meowed back at me as if to say "Darn it, you're no fun at all. Off to my favorite spot to snooze for a few hours then."    Yeah, we had an understanding. We gave each other space & we know when to check in & say hey what's up? Cats are cool that way. They know when to leave you alone & when to make sure your okay. 
  • Welcome New Members

  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.