Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Interesting and perhaps Important info from a tweet....

NewColtsFan

So....    ESPN's Mike Wells tweeted this out....       I'll cut and paste....       this is good info and good to know....

Colts LB Jabaal Sheard said he talked with former Indy players D'Qwell Jackson and Mike Adams before signing with the team. "Got nothing but good feedback, " Sheard said.

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Maybe it was a mutual parting of ways with both those players with no acrimony in the process.

Yeah, ya know most guys understand we are trying to get younger and for the most part the org is well run and honest.  I wouldn't expect too much ragging on the Colts admin...

On 3/14/2017 at 2:15 PM, NewColtsFan said:

So....    ESPN's Mike Wells tweeted this out....       I'll cut and paste....       this is good info and good to know....

Colts LB Jabaal Sheard said he talked with former Indy players D'Qwell Jackson and Mike Adams before signing with the team. "Got nothing but good feedback, " Sheard said.

On 3/14/2017 at 3:06 PM, cbear said:

I think that reflects positively on Pags and Irsay.  They treat players fairly.

I agree- I think had Grigson still been here, that conversation may have gone differently.

On 3/14/2017 at 4:51 PM, TDewar1987 said:

I wonder if he talked with Erik Walden...

I doubt he would have said much bad things. From the limited perspective I have as a fan, I felt like Walden always seemed really bought in to the culture of the organization. It's one thing I've liked about him. Sadly didn't like his play all too much...

50 minutes ago, funktacious2 said:

I doubt he would have said much bad things. From the limited perspective I have as a fan, I felt like Walden always seemed really bought in to the culture of the organization. It's one thing I've liked about him. Sadly didn't like his play all too much...

While I agree, I was really referring to his "salty" tweet that he soon deleted after he wasn't coming back. Something along the lines of "Rather have new pups than old dogs" or something like that haha

1 hour ago, TDewar1987 said:

While I agree, I was really referring to his "salty" tweet that he soon deleted after he wasn't coming back. Something along the lines of "Rather have new pups than old dogs" or something like that haha

Lol, oh right. Forgot about that.