Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RB Robert Turbin back with the Colts on 2-year deal (Merge)

MTC

Excellent!  

And good for Turbin.     He very quietly had a very nice year.     Played back-up running back and played some pocket fullback.    He's good on 3rd and short and he's good around the goal line.

Very glad to have him back!

Congratulations, Robert!     And nice job,  Chris Ballard!        :thmup:       :thmup:

Very very good move on Ballard's part!!! 

Considering that C.J.Anderson got 3 yrs $18 mil. or something last year from the Dolphins before the Broncos matched it, I will take this for someone that plays the #2 RB role. I'd be up for increasing his carries to close to 10+ per game on average.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Considering that C.J.Anderson got 3 yrs $18 mil. or something last year from the Dolphins before the Broncos matched it, I will take this for someone that plays the #2 RB role. I'd be up for increasing his carries to close to 10+ per game on average.

I would also like to see his carries increase. 

11 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Agreed. I'd like to see gore and turbin combine for 30 attempts per game as an average

5 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

I doubt, however I like Butler. I've read a tweet yesterday stating, that Colts offered a deal to Butler, but it was turned down

If you're talking about Jim Osborne, it's prob nonsense. No way Indy offered 1yr at vet minimum. 

11 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

I would have preferred if we kept Ferguson instead of Turbin..

:sarcasm:

What about the bowling ball of butcher knives Josh Robinson??? Seriously though, it's a shame that Tyler Varga got so injured. I really wanted to see what he was capable of.

30 minutes ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

Nice he played well carved out a nice niche for himself on shot yardage and 3rd down. Like this!! And he can catch the ball.

Not to start any coach hate commenting, I just hope that the staff realizes this and maybe calls an inside run play in do or die 1st down situations instead of throwing the ball..... meaning give the guy the ball when we need a short yardage first down.  Shouldn't be any guessing this go around.

I like RT, I am glad we resigned him

12 minutes ago, bababooey said:

What about the bowling ball of butcher knives Josh Robinson??? Seriously though, it's a shame that Tyler Varga got so injured. I really wanted to see what he was capable of.

LOL, isn't that what Pagono said to Mike and Mike about Trent Richardson?  

Varga had potential it seemed, he ran hard.