Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mock draft 4.0

Round 1  (trade back)
Takkarist McKinley*, 3-4OLB, UCLA 
Height: 6-2. Weight: 265. 
Projected 40 Time: 4.62. 

Trading back acouple picks to gain an extra pick and I think the best pass rushing linebacker the guys and athletic freak

Round 2
Joe Mixon**, RB, Oklahoma 
 Height: 6-1. Weight: 226. 
 Projected 40 Time: 4.43

Oh boy very talented probably the best back in this draft he can run catch everything we need as long as he hits hole and not women he's a steal. I think Denver snags him in round 1

Round 3
 Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova 
Height: 6-6. Weight: 280. Arm: 34.75. Hand: 10.88. 
Projected 40 Time: 4.72. 

Very raw but he has all the tools and size .  He would need to strengthen up a bit  alot of upside

Round 3 trade
The best available corner

Round 4
 Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma 
Height: 6-2. Weight: 299. 
Projected 40 Time: 5.14.

He had a great year last year that would of made him a late first to a early second round pick . But after suffering an injury and missing all but two games could drop him into the 4th .

Round 4
 Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson 
 Height: 6-5. Weight: 250. 
 Projected 40 Time: 4.73. 

On the season, Leggett had 46 catches for 736 yards with seven touchdowns. He is a well-rounded tight end who looks like he has three-down potential for the NFL. Leggett is athletic with quickness and has the ability to make tough contested catches. In double-tight end situations, Leggett could be dangerous. 

Round 4 pats pick
Kendell Beckwith*, ILB, LSU 
Height: 6-2. Weight: 252. Arm: 33. 
Projected 40 Time: 4.75. 

Run stuffer a sure tackler

Round 5
 Josh Malone*, WR, Tennessee 
 Height: 6-3. Weight: 198. 
 Projected 40 Time: 4.40. 

Talented receiver who didn't have a great qb but still managed to put up great numbers. Aka MOSS

Round 6 trade
Brad Seaton, OT, Villanova 
 Height: 6-8. Weight: 325. Arms: 34.5. 
Projected 40 Time: 5.10. 

Project could develop into something

Free agents

DT.   Dontari poe
DE.   Kevin Minters

I'd be happy.  Not sure some of those 4th rounders would be available though. 

Mixon is is going to be real interesting.   I'm sure scripts are being written right now by the teams looking to draft him.   After his pro day, he's sure to go by day two.

I'm not sure any WR drafted past the 4th round could win a spot on our roster.  After the way Rogers played, and how they apparently value Bray, I think we're set.  But I like Malone's size.  

3 hours ago, Smonroe said:

I'd be happy.  Not sure some of those 4th rounders would be available though. 

Mixon is is going to be real interesting.   I'm sure scripts are being written right now by the teams looking to draft him.   After his pro day, he's sure to go by day two.

I'm not sure any WR drafted past the 4th round could win a spot on our roster.  After the way Rogers played, and how they apparently value Bray, I think we're set.  But I like Malone's size.  

Malone can be are number 2 he's that good he alot better then monceirf.  We don't have a number 2 wr . Monceirf is suspect . You tube Malone and watch him torch Alabama . Crush the corner then destroyed Fitzpatrick.  Kids a beast . 

1 hour ago, riftastic28 said:

Malone can be are number 2 he's that good he alot better then monceirf.  We don't have a number 2 wr . Monceirf is suspect . You tube Malone and watch him torch Alabama . Crush the corner then destroyed Fitzpatrick.  Kids a beast . 

Bama 2016 game?  I just watched his plays on YouTube.  He had one decent catch where the defender (was that Kilpatrick?) fell down and a couple wide open catches.  5 for 61.   TBH, I didn't see anything special, but that wasn't the best game to watch with the Bama defense crushing them all game.  

So I then watched his highlight video, he obviously looked great there.  

Love his size and speed, good hands.  I'll ask my Vol buddies what they think.  I won't be upset if we get a big WR.

imo Tak is a joke won't live up to the hype after watching hing him be contained by Stanford's #75.

Round 1 can see us taking FS Obi 

Melifonwu. Would not mind trading back with TB Bucs gain their 3rd and 5th round picks trade our 2018 future 6 rounder.

Round 2 select either RCB's Kevin King who can play FS much like Darius Butler done or Chidibe Awuzie.