Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OffensivelyPC

RB Kenneth Dixon Suspended 4 Games for PEDs

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Paul George looked depressed on the bench towards the end of the game. I want to bet he regrets getting traded.
    • Not a fan of Cato June in the 1st round, which I think is Roquan Smith's floor. Ceiling, maybe Thomas Davis.
    • No my comparison is that Peyton made it all the way back and played at an elite level despite his limitations. MVP, broken records, SB....Tiger has done nothing since coming back. The only similarity is the surgery...in a NON CONTACT sport! Given the comparison I will give Tiger some credit when he starts winning again. Minimum a major...until then it isn’t even close in my eyes. Like him or not I’m objective...but don’t crown this some type of major achievement until he ACHIEVES something. Just making it back to the tour to me doesn’t make them equal comebacks in my mind. Sorry Mark that’s my standard for greatness..Tiger was great...now he is just another guy.
    • “Well, we’re going to play him at defensive end right now,” Ballard told reporters. “We’re going to play him at right end. Really at the end of the day, even in the 3-4, you’re still in a four-man front. It’s the difference of putting your hand in the ground or standing up. And John Simon played in the 4-3 at Ohio State so he’s done it before. Great effort, he’s strong. He’ll fit in.” https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2018/04/20/indianapolis-colts-john-simon-defensive-end-new-defense/
    • I Like it mostly I think Connor may end up being a better Guard than tackle, I'd still like to draft him though and I would change the guys at rounds 5-7 otherwise It would be a good draft
  • Members

• strt182

strt182 86

• Zoltan

Zoltan 84

• Combsey

Combsey 71

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 2,564

• Buck Showalter

Buck Showalter 3,401

Moderators