Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Barring some camp breakout story, I don't see how this is wrong. The only thing is they might cut Hunt and keep McGill as a 3rd down DT, but that might be a bit too light on the DE's
    • Yeah, it's pretty obvious that INDY's picks usually occurred around commercial breaks, which meant that our selections were rarely even discussed. Mike went a little bananas on his Philly love too. I know he lives there, but everything was Philly this & Philly that. He did slam that MSNBC Business reporter who massacred their fly eagle fly anthem though in his own way that I found amusing.    Look, I still love Mike as a draft analyst & I know that INDY will never get the love like Pittsburgh, Baltimore, & the City of Brotherly Love will from Mayock & it's okay to me. I know my favorite teams to watch: INDY, NY Giants, NE, Denver; GB; & New Orleans because Sean Payton is so innovative on offense.    Can I ask a question? Is it wrong of me for Make A Wish Foundation recipients to think a little bigger after surviving cancer? If it's what you really want--To introduce a draft pick cool. I just would aim higher or bigger I guess. You know maybe meet a famous band or take in a show with back stage passes. To each their own, I guess. Reading a name off a card as your dying wish or miraculous recovery wish feels like small potatoes to me. 
    • Why do people keep saying this? Walker runs 4.63. Hes not a two down LB. Hes on the field a 3 downs.
    • Here is a podcast from Sports Illustrated that features Zach Banner:     And here's Banner on The Herd:     Seems like a smart young man with personality. That's good after we lost the only guy with personality on our roster this off-season.
    •   Here's my depth chart of the current roster, including my prediction of my final 53. Assuming no major FA signings or trades, here's what I see.   IMO Parry is def gone with the draft of Glover Stewart. We didn't draft someone in the 4th round to let it go to the practice squad.   Of our 9 DLs, 2 are gone for sure making a total of 7. Amongst the 2 to be cut will likely be the following:
        McGill - $0 dead cap Parry - 110K dead cap Woods - 250K dead cap Hunt - 500K dead cap   At OLB, Maggitt will def be gone before Mingo is; he only has a $4000 dead cap (NOT A TYPO) while Mingo will stay simply because he was a former 1st rounder and we'll still hoping he pulls a Jerry Hughes after the latter went to Buffalo.        
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 3,349

• Kyle

Kyle 788

• jseg18

jseg18 105

• Iancolts

Iancolts 147

• UKColt13

UKColt13 1,136

• chrisfarley

chrisfarley 697

• krunk

krunk 7,141

• TMPHBITEU

TMPHBITEU 422

• SkyBane

SkyBane 877

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 5,136

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.