Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Pagano

a06cc

Went back and watched all of our games from 2016. If Chuck and this coaching staff make anymore dumb discussions they need to be let go. Timeout and horrible play calling were evident this past season. I like Chuck and I know he was doing what he could with the talent he had, but come'on man!

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

Went back and watched all of our games from 2016. If Chuck and this coaching staff make anymore dumb discussions they need to be let go. Timeout and horrible play calling were evident this past season. I like Chuck and I know he was doing what he could with the talent he had, but come'on man!

If we don't do anything this upcoming season I hope we get our wish for him to be gone.

I watched everything. Now in 2015 I'll give him a pass. The defense wasn't too bad. They fall apart when they had to be on the field majority of the game. Hence the firing of Pep Hamilton. Our team is built to have a fast start and play with the lead. Week 9 vs Packers the game plan was perfect. That was one of the games that stuck out to me. 

4 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

please lock this thread. There are countless others like it.

They've been deleted. I'm only mentioning this because I believe he'll have the personnel to compete this season. I love our coach this isn't me bashing him. Just based off personal belief. Just wanted to bring any views to someone's attention that's all. 

14 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Examples.

Also,  did you watch every other team and see if they made similar gaffs?

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

They've been deleted. I'm only mentioning this because I believe he'll have the personnel to compete this season. I love our coach this isn't me bashing him. Just based off personal belief. Just wanted to bring any views to someone's attention that's all. 

What makes you think he will have superior talent this year than other years he had been here?

No 

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Examples.

Also,  did you watch every other team and see if they made similar gaffs?

No I haven't just care about our team. And example would be a Houston game. We used back to back timeouts in the 4th qtr. 

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

What makes you think he will have superior talent this year than other years he had been here?

Based out the moves we made this offseason. One Grigson is gone. We all know the Colts wanted to go defense in 15. Even Ty said they should go. Now that he has control of the roster he'll have access to the player he would choice.

Just now, a06cc said:

No 

No I haven't just care about our team. And example would be a Houston game. We used back to back timeouts in the 4th qtr. 

After watching every game,  That's your reason for wanting him fired?   Things happen from time to time that we don't know about.  Communication issues happen to every team

Just now, a06cc said:

Based out the moves we made this offseason. One Grigson is gone. We all know the Colts wanted to go defense in 15. Even Ty said they should go. Now that he has control of the roster he'll have access to the player he would choice.

You nor anyone else know what the roster will look like come September

Just now, jvan1973 said:

After watching every game,  That's your reason for wanting him fired?   Things happen from time to time that we don't know about.  Communication issues happen to every team

You asked for an example. You correct in content your using. Heck a guy could've been hurt. However you asked for an example. During that situation I seen no need to call a timeout. 

Ahhhh.........

Nice to see that even on the first day of free agency we can't escape or avoid yet another "I hate Chuck Pagano" type of thread.

The haters just never take a day off.     Odds are they were fueled in part by the lack of activity by our new GM, so they took their frustration out on their favorite whipping boy.  

It's just another day here in paradise........             :peek:

22 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Ahhhh.........

Nice to see that even on the first day of free agency we can't escape or avoid yet another "I hate Chuck Pagano" type of thread.

The haters just never take a day off.     Odds are they were fueled in part by the lack of activity by our new GM, so they took their frustration out on their favorite whipping boy.  

haha  haha  haha 

7 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Ahhhh.........

When I started this topic if read it correctly you would see this isn't a hate topic. More of a once he gets his personnel and he doesn't succeed then he should be let go. 

Everyone is ready to be excited for the next year. The worst part of the problem has been dealt with. Last year, as I have said many times, was the perfect storm for the colts. It wasnt all pagano, and seeing as how the biggest problem has been done away with, I see this year being a large turn around in mentality. I'm not expecting a playoff run. But I do expect to be better than 8-8 with a somewhat decent defense. 

If you work for a living, then you should know the hard workers from the slackers. It's in every work environment. If you don't notice this at your work, the odds are you're the slacker. It's no different in the NFL. If you can find a majority of hard working athletes then this team will succeed. And it appears that Ballard is that kind of guy. I'm not worried. 

2 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

Everyone is ready to be excited for the next year. The worst part of the problem has been dealt with. Last year, as I have said many times, was the perfect storm for the colts. It wasnt all pagano, and seeing as how the biggest problem has been done away with, I see this year being a large turn around in mentality. I'm not expecting a playoff run. But I do expect to be better than 8-8 with a somewhat decent defense. 

Thank you for reading and then replying correctly to my topic.

2 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Thank you for reading and then replying correctly to my topic.

No problem. 

You notice the patriots sustained excellence. It's mainly because their head coach demands hard work from his players. No taking plays off. Not a lot of head coaches demand this type of practice. At least, not to the degree of the patriots. Reggie Wayne was a big part of Being here during Indys biggest success. And even he didn't like how hard they practiced. You don't HAVE to practice that way. But those who do WIN. Clearly... plus cheating.  

2 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

No problem. 

You notice the patriots sustained excellence. It's mainly because their head coach demands hard work from his players. No taking plays off. Not a lot of head coaches demand this type of practice. At least, not to the degree of the patriots. Reggie Wayne was a big part of Being here during Indys biggest success. And even he didn't like how hard they practiced. You don't HAVE to practice that way. But those who do WIN. Clearly... plus cheating.  

50/50 on Luck as well. He has to get rid of the 1 second quicker. Hopefully with a fixed shoulder he can do so. Again thank you

1 hour ago, a06cc said:

When I started this topic if read it correctly you would see this isn't a hate topic. More of a once he gets his personnel and he doesn't succeed then he should be let go. 

All I'm saying is that you have roughly a half year before the first game of the 2017 regular season.

180 days.

There's plenty of time to make all the "Chuck Pagano............"   threads.....

There's lots and lots of time left........

7 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

No problem. 

I don't think Reggie ever said that

17 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

Youre possibly right.. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-reggie-wayne-felt-playing-for-pats-was-too-tough-and-not-fun/amp/

youre also possibly wrong.

but neither of us heard it from Reggie himself. 

I don't know if you have ever been to training camp.  But Reggie was a work horse.  A young Reggie would have been down for any workload.  I think he was done when he went to new England .

25 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I don't know if you have ever been to training camp.  But Reggie was a work horse.  A young Reggie would have been down for any workload.  I think he was done when he went to new England .

Im not saying Reggie isn't a hard worker. It just tells me more so that the last regime (grigson era) wasn't as hard as the patriots. And probably tells us why we can't seem to beat them.