Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sign Kap to backup Luck?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

With all the hype on QB's why would he sign as a back-up for little money?  He can still go someone and make starter money of at least 12 to 15 per year.  No thanks on that waste of cap space (pun intended) 

Yeah with so many teams still looking for a starter, and Kap is still in his "prime" years, why would he settle for being a backup at this point?  I can't see it and I don't think he would be willing to do so at this point.  I could see him being a fall-back option for a team like Cleveland if they can't land Jimmy G.  And he will likely be cheaper.

14 hours ago, dudley dawson said:

If he's cheap, I say yes.  He's a much better option than Tolzien if Luck ever goes down (*knock wood*).

Kap is looking for a place where he at least has a chance to play and hopefully start.

That place is not Indianapolis.     So, I'd pass on that option and hope that he finds a good place to land.

Good Lord.

I'd rather have Stephen Morris backing up Luck than Kaep.  

And he's looking for a potential starting spot, so unless he's got a dastardly plan to kill off Andrew Luck he won't come here.

He'll probably end up on one of the teams that miss out on the Tony Romo carousel. Jets maybe?