Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pierre Garcon expected to sign with 49ers

1 hour ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

I agree.  Maybe it's just me but that seems like a lot of $ for Garcon

If he's anything like his dad, he's bringing guys that know his system with him. When Mike Shanahan took the Denver job, he brought a player at each skill position with him to help teach the system. Its a smart move and while they may have overpaid for what Garcon will do on the field, knowing the system will a HUGE help.

Its a good fit. They have tons of cap space and Garcon is a quality guy. Hard worker...stays out of trouble....great teammate. Sure he won't be winning a SB there likely but he will be a nice piece to mentor to the young guys they rebuild with and if the rumors are true if they land Cousins then there is an instant connection right there.

14 hours ago, PeterBowman said:

And according to Rotoworld Cousins wants nothing to do with the Redskins.

Which is weird because I thought he and Gruden had a strong rapport.  Reports are that Snyder is messing things up....as usual

1 hour ago, oldunclemark said:

There's some mess going on in Washington.....I dont understand it

I think their GM didn't show up to the Combine and Snyder doesn't like everything he's done even though he's built a pretty solid roster.  Snyder is calling the shots when he should let his GM and coach do their thing.  Meddling owners doesn't usually result in success