Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Majin Vegeta said:

We fired Grigson because he probably would have took a RB. We're building a damn defense. Common sense and being a Colts fan should tell you that. 

Class is very good. You're in the minority. 

The top 5 are great. The rest are change of pace or relief backs. 

1 minute ago, weslo1812 said:

Just saw tweet by Jason Cole saying Jags could really improve O line by completing trade for Branden Albert and signing Zietler. Ohhh boyy...Jags looking to make big moves!!!

it's Jason Cole so good to take that with a grain of salt.

Just now, csmopar said:

until the ink dries, nothing is confirmed

Ohh I'm well aware, just saying what I saw from another person.  Not saying anything is a deal or not a deal. You have to take all this with a grain of salt untill it official. For every rumor we hear there is about 10-15 things with we don't know.

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

Another hour or two without a signing and Colt Nation will officially be in panic mode.

I'm sure there are already a few who are lol If we don't make a big signing by tonight, I'd suspect this alot of this forum is gonna be calling for Ballard's head.

2 minutes ago, Jason_S said:

Rumor that the colts, Jags and Browns are the 3 teams showing the most interest in Zeitler.

http://nfltraderumors.co/market-g-kevin-zeitler-consists-primarily-colts-jaguars-browns/

If the Jags and Titans are really closing on all the guys that have been rumored, Zeitler almost becomes a must get for Indy. Add in the fact that there's a possibility Mewhort's knee issues could become chronic, and we can't afford to not take another big step forward on the OL.

Just now, csmopar said:

well, if im unbiased and the offers are all about the same, im picking the colts, Browns and Jags are bigger dumpster fires than us

I could definitely see the Jags having as much as or more pull than Indy for certain players. That defense is only going to get better. They have some weapons on offense and there's still a chance that a strong OL turns Bortles into a pretty solid QB. He looked shellshocked from how bad his line was last year.