Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colts.com

COLTS TO HOLD 2017 TRAINING CAMP IN INDIANAPOLIS 

1 post in this topic

The Indianapolis Colts will conduct their 2017 summer training camp at the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center. Practices will be closed to the public, but fans will have the opportunity to attend two off-site practices being planned at local venues. 

The Colts summer training camps have taken place at Anderson University since 2010. They were previously conducted at the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology (1999-2009), and in Anderson beginning with the Colts arrival in Indiana (1984) until 1998.

“Anderson University and the people of Anderson have been incredibly gracious and enthusiastic hosts,” said Colts Owner and CEO Jim Irsay. “The dynamics of NFL training camps have changed through the years, and more teams are staying at home. Last summer, with weather being a factor, we practiced only 11 times in Anderson. While our camp plans beyond 2017 are uncertain, staying home this summer should help us with future determinations.”

The dates for this year’s camp will be announced in the near future.

b.gif?host=blogs.colts.com&blog=26020580

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Watch Out for a Team on the Rise When a window of opportunity closes, darkness soon follows. That’s why the NFL is said to be cyclical. Most teams go through periods of winning and losing. Some teams, like Detroit, tend to have more darkness than others. When looking for a dynasty, it tends to come from a team that just suffered a dark period.   This article is a little bit lengthy, but it is still an interesting read, especially right now during the slow part of the season. I kind of wanted to put this in the Colts section and talk about our chances, but there are also other teams that have potential for it now too (I'm thinking the Cowboys or Raiders). A lot has changed since this article was written. And a lot can still change.    https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/1647939-which-nfl-franchise-is-developing-into-the-next-dynasty.amp.html
    •   Give him another year.  He's played three or four positions in the last four years.  Landon Collins was bad his first year, some called him a bust.     I agree, he was a stretch at that draft position but hindsight....
    •   It would take 3 SB appearances and at least 2 more wins before we were considered anything remotely respectable to the analysts and media.   which I can't say shouldn't be that way.  This is the era that the colts will have those multiple SB wins. It is time we join the dynasty's in the NFL. Irsay knows this and I'm sure Ballard does too.    Andrew won't be here forever. 
    • Score to note   Louisvill(Ky.) Trinity 31-3 6A #1 Carmel
    • Most long-time Colts fans are used to this time of year.   It's just another trip around the same block with stops at Injury Mart and Panic Outlet before we get to go enjoy ourselves on Excitement Strip.   This time of year isn't exciting, it's interesting and nerve-wracking.  We just have to be patient and hope we have something to be really excited about in a few months.
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.