Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Was just thinkin about SB in Indy this year............

WoolMagnet

I was thinkin how cool it would be if the Colts made it. Especially cool if we could wrap up home field throughout.

THAT would be a season to remember.

Then............ I thought about how "upset" I'd be if the Pats were the AFC team to make it. Especially if they were to beat us, at home, in the AFC championship.

Then I realized...................

I THINK TOO MUCH !

I think alot of Colts fans would rather see the Pats play in the SB on our home turf than the Jets!! They're quickly becoming the most hated team in football.

That's a negative on my part. If I had to root for any one team to lose it would be the Pats first and foremost! We didn't have the "rivalry of the decade" for nothing

I think alot of Colts fans would rather see the Pats play in the SB on our home turf than the Jets!! They're quickly becoming the most hated team in football.

Not until Tom Brady is a jet.

Brady hoisting the Lombardi trophy in a hand that will be getting ANOTHER Super Bowl ring in our city would be unimaginable.

Hmmmmmm.

As hard as it is for me to believe, I think I agree with you.

And it's not so much the Jets (players, organization). Its Rex Ryan. He's a jerk like his old man and has a BIG MOUTH too. At least Buddy didn't run his mouth that much! Or take pictures of feet either (that we know of).

Rex's plea to teams to beat the Pats was odd. If they take care of THEIR OWN business, the Pats will fall. Why does "the best team in the league" (according to Rex) need the help of other teams? He already said they were winning the SB this year. Doesn't he know THE JETS are gonna have to beat the Pats in order to do that?(probably would have to beat the Pats, but technically wouldn't have to)

Rex needs a talk show. He LOVES to hear the sound of his own voice.

I don't hate on Brady. He's a dayum good QB. I know I'll catch alot of flack for saying that but I have to give credit where credit its due. Btw one guy doesn't win a SB!! The whole team is the winner. I hate the the talking heads rate the best players by how many championships they won.

I hate the the talking heads rate the best players by how many championships they won.

Yeah, because we all know that Dilfer is better than Marino, and Bradshaw was as good as Montana simply because they both have 4 rings. :rolleyes2:

I don't hate on Brady. He's a dayum good QB. I know I'll catch alot of flack for saying that but I have to give credit where credit its due. Btw one guy doesn't win a SB!! The whole team is the winner. I hate the the talking heads rate the best players by how many championships they won.

Well said. Brady is an excellent, HOF QB. Super Bowl are a team championship, it takes players that play well together, a good system, strong coaching and many other things including luck!

Yep and I have to admit after hearing all that Kraft done to get the labor negotiations done before we lost any games gave me a respect for the guy that I never had. To be honest I read up on him and have to say he's one class act. I still wanna kick the Pats butts on sunday other than that I enjoy watching them play other teams. I really hope they dominate the Jets this year!! If the Jets don't win that division I'd say getting a wild card spot will be very difficult.