Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

David Parry Arrested in Arizona (Merge)

bababooey

3 hours ago, Cynjin said:

I watched it this morning. He was REALLY messed up. I know he had the surgery on his wrist recently, so I wonder if this was a combination of pain killers and alcohol, because he didn't know what the hell was going on...

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, IndySouthsider said:

Assualting another individual is not youthful indiscretion.  This kids got to go. 

Assault may not necessarily be punching or shoving someone. It would appear that he was drunk, so more likely than not, he and the other guy were wrestling over the keys but that is physical contact.

1 minute ago, rock8591 said:

Assault may not necessarily be punching or shoving someone. It would appear that he was drunk, so more likely than not, he and the other guy were wrestling over the keys but that is physical contact.

Love your job in the NFL, Don't get drunk in the first place!  its all on him

1 hour ago, BlueShoe said:

Wow!

What an *. 

Typically when you're drunk off your * you tend to act like an *

The longer this goes,  the greater the likelihood that Parry will be kept.     If it was all that terrible,  Ballard would likely know by now and Parry would be cut.

So far,  he remains a Colt.

6 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

The longer this goes,  the greater the likelihood that Parry will be kept.     If it was all that terrible,  Ballard would likely know by now and Parry would be cut.

I hope so, I like players with character! Parry checks the box!

24 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Sure...

Who is arguing with you about that? Hell for all we know, he could be cut in a few hours or he could be on the team for another 10 years. 

What is your point, and why the need to tell me any of that?

Doesn't change the fact that an * drunk, stole a golf cart, crashed it, and then threatened cops. 

8 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Sure...

Who is arguing with you about that? Hell for all we know, he could be cut in a few hours or he could be on the team for another 10 years. 

What is your point, and why the need to tell me any of that?

Doesn't change the fact that an * drunk, stole a golf cart, crashed it, and then threatened cops. 

Who is arguing about that?

Please feel free to go up and down this 6 page thread and count the number of posters who simply say....

"Cut him now"....

That's who's arguing that.

I haven't tried to start a fight with anyone in this thread.     Not sure why it feels like you're trying to start one with me.     I've said in other posts that I would not rule out the possibility of Ballard cutting Parry.     I just don't think it will happen.

I don't think this was that big a deal,  and I think if it was,  Parry would've been cut by now.

Not sure what's to argue over....?

Mod Note

I removed a swathe of posts that amounted to nothing more than a personal argument between posters. Polite reminder of the rules, no personal shots, no personal arguments. Attack the post not the poster please and keep it on topic. 

If people are going to get cranky and start acting like kids squabbling then we might have to enforce nap time. 

• 1 month later...