PrincetonTiger

RIP Judge Wapner

8 posts in this topic

Yeah he was fun to watch! RIP. I like Judge Joe Brown - his saying is DOD = D.u.m.m.y Of Today haha.

54 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah he was fun to watch! RIP. I like Judge Joe Brown - his saying is DOD = D.u.m.m.y Of Today haha.

If you have DIRECTV there is a channel dedicated to court shows

Classic... R.I.P.

Always think of Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man when I hear Wapner's name. 

Also R.I.P. Bill Paxton... Actor from "Alien", "Twister", and "Frailty" I think he was the guy in "Big Love" too. (I do sometimes get Paxton and Pullman mixed up.) 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Classic... R.I.P.

Also R.I.P. Bill Paxton... Actor from "Alien", "Twister", and "Frailty" I think he was the guy in "Big Love" too. (I do sometimes get Paxton and Pullman mixed up.) 

CD did you see there is a thread on Paxton

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Classic... R.I.P.

Frailty was a pretty good movie IMO. It was wild.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

CD did you see there is a thread on Paxton

I did not... Thx for the heads up. 

1 person likes this

On February 26, 2017 at 4:33 PM, Carlos Danger said:

Yep, that and the infamous line from that flick "K-Mart sucks" as well. LOL! 

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I played against him in High School. He was there for North Harford's second year of football. Pretty smart. I tackled him- he jerked his head and laid his face mask on my hand, and I got a face mask penalty!!!!
    • Justin Snow was a great long snapper. Any 11 year Colt player deserves some kudos.
    •   I see your point there. The Colts were a joke in Indy before Dickerson, known solely as the team that John Elway refused to play for.    I didn't know that about Faulk in 1995. Steve DeBerg played half of a season starting QB with a pin holding his finger together and was still throwing passes. Strange of Faulk to sit out, the Colts probably would've made the SB in that year. They were on a hell of a run late in the season. Harbaugh was in the MVP conversation with Favre and Emmitt Smith that year with his TD/INT ratio and the streak he was having of wins. 
    • Not a bad start, lots of 3's!!! HAAS NEEDS TO USE HIS SIZE TO HIS ADVANTAGE, HULK SMAAAAAAAASH!!!!!
    •   No, I don't think it is fair to say Luck has carried the Colts more.  Andrew was drafted #1 overall by a perennial playoff team hat had Peyton Manning as the QB.  Stafford was drafted #1 overall to guide a Lions team that went 0 - 16.  He was 2-8 in games he started in his rookie year, and threw a lot of picks learning.  But he also became the youngest QB to toss 5 TD passes in a game, doing so almost a full year younger than Dan Marino was when he threw 5.   The more I look, the more I see similarities, not differences. As far as seasons, if their 11 - 5 2014 season is what you refer too, I feel any team trying to get wins past 11 is very difficult... for P. Manning, T. Brady, D. Brees, A. Luck, etc..   Also, Megatron was hurt some that season.  But the biggest issue Stafford might have had was the new philosophy of Joe Lombardi at OC.  Stafford seems to gel much better under Jim Bob Cooter..  All of these things play into to it,  So no, I cannot say A. Luck under J. Lombardi scheme at Detroit would have collected more than 11 wins in 2014.    Comps-   http://football-players.pointafter.com/compare/12698-19572/Andrew-Luck-vs-Matthew-Stafford   I still give my QB the edge, maybe homerism.  Maybe ceiling height, maybe intangibles... don't know, but to me they are close with A.Luck having an edge.
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.