37 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Really? Man that sucks! He was the guy in Terminator right? RIP

Aliens and Twister

He was currently in the TV show "Training Day"

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Aliens and Twister

He was currently in the TV show "Training Day"

Yeah he played a small part in Terminator, I was thinking of Michael Biehn but Paxton was also in True Lies. Remember the dorky car salesman, he was funny in that.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah he played a small part in Terminator, I was thinking of Michael Biehn but Paxton was also in True Lies. Remember the dorky car salesman, he was funny in that.

Yes

he was also in the Western Horror Movie "Near Dark"

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, JPPT1974 said:

Wonder what Training Day is going to do now?!

My Dad asked that question when he found out

2 people like this

Bill Paxton Did You Know:

Paxton was in the crowd greeting JFK at his hotel on the Day he was killed

1 person likes this

This sucks. He was also in one of my all time favorites, Tombstone, as Morgan Erp. RIP.

On February 26, 2017 at 10:44 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Paxton was also in True Lies. Remember the dorky car salesman, he was funny in that.

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that one. He pretended to play an American spy to seduce Jamie Lee Curtis's character as a bored housewife. Good call on that one CBE. 

On February 26, 2017 at 5:35 PM, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

This sucks. He was also in one of my all time favorites, Tombstone, as Morgan Erp. RIP.

I never understood the fascination with that western myself & that genre is usually right up my alley. 

Since you enjoy this film m colts m, I will just say that I respect your tastes & won't rain on your parade here. I get it not everybody is going to be enamored with the same pictures on identical grounds from time to time. Such is life. 

3 hours ago, southwest1 said:

I never understood the fascination with that western myself & that genre is usually right up my alley. 

Since you enjoy this film m colts m, I will just say that I respect your tastes & won't rain on your parade here. I get it not everybody is going to be enamored with the same pictures on identical grounds from time to time. Such is life. 

Couple reasons I like it.,

Star Studded cast.....

Bill Paxton

Val Kilmer 

Kurt Russell

Charlton Heston

Sam Elliot

Dana Delaney

Thomas Haden Church

Etc.  

The Storyline.....

The classic retired lawman (Earp)drug into a local dispute that turns into a Vendetta against the outlaws that killed his brother....the shootout at OK corral, and Doc Holiday, man did I love his character!!!! I really wished he wouldn't have died at the end and they would have done a spinoff of his adventures, Val Kilmers best role IMO. " I'm you're Huckleberry..."

It was cool to see a classic character like Wyatt Earp come to life with modern actors and modern film directing/quality( at the time). Also big fan of Kurt Russel, he did a great job as Wyatt Earp...favorite quote: 

• "All right, Clanton... You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it! You see that? It says "United States Marshal."... Take a good look at him, Ike, because that's how you're gonna end up!... The Cowboys are finished, you understand me?! I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it! So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the LAW'S coming! You tell 'em I'M coming... and Hell's coming with me, you hear?! Hell's coming with me!"

I understand SW, no big deal.....Different strokes for different folks my brother. 

Paxton was awesome as Chet in Weird Science...

1 person likes this

Yeah one of the only two people to ever get killed by an Alien, Terminator, and Predator. . . . . . . .  He was a solid actor that I grew up watching.

2 people like this