Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jalen Reeves-Maybin

3 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

He's also noted for his coverage ability. But yeah I need to see what he does at the combine first. 

Converted safety right? Gotta love those guys. In the right round I'd like the pick idk about 3rd maybe our comp. 4th

Will either have a great combine and go in the 3rd or have an average combine and be a 3rd day pick.

I think at ILB he is a 3rd down only guy who can match up with TEs and RBs. If he was used in those tri-safety packages we used last year he could be effective as a hybrid box safety/ILB.

He interests me but he doesn't have the size for run defense that I want in a 3-4 ILB. He strikes me as a 4-3 Will right now.

He'll get hyped. Don't buy into the hype too much.

I'd look at him in the 4th. Probably not before.

I don't get the size thing ray Lewis was 6'1 and is one of the best ILB ever maybin is 1 inch shorter and about 10 pounds lighter and he will put more weight on for the NFL. Hemisphere run D was great at Tennessee guy has a bazillion tackles for loss and to top it off get was awesome in coverage.

2 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I don't get the size thing ray Lewis was 6'1 and is one of the best ILB ever maybin is 1 inch shorter and about 10 pounds lighter and he will put more weight on for the NFL. Hemisphere run D was great at Tennessee guy has a bazillion tackles for loss and to top it off get was awesome in coverage.

They are not talking about his height. Mostly talking about his weight and injury history. I think he can gain the weight though. I see him going 4-6 round area.

4 minutes ago, krunk said:

They are not talking about his height. Mostly talking about his weight and injury history. I think he can gain the weight though. I see him going 4-6 round area.

Yeah he will gain weight almost everyone does when they go to the pros he's 230 he will be just fine I'd use ome of our 4s on him and I'd trade to other to Philly for Mychal Kendricks