Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My fanspeak draft for the Colts

Had a little time, thought I'd head over to fanspeak. :) Here were the picks:

Round 1: Malik Hooker, FS, Ohio State (couldn't believe he was there, so I took him)

Round 2: Jarrad Davis, ILB, Florida

Round 3: Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston

Round 4: Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo

Round 5: Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State

Round 6: Ejuan Price, OLB, Pittsburgh

Round 7: Jalen-Reeves Maybin, LB, Tennessee

I am certain a lot of these guys may not be available in the real draft. However, this is what I had in front of me to pull the trigger on at fanspeak. :) 

FanSpeak Draft.jpg

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

Had a little time, thought I'd head over to fanspeak. :) Here were the picks:

Round 1: Malik Hooker, FS, Ohio State (couldn't believe he was there, so I took him)

Round 2: Jarrad Davis, ILB, Florida

Round 3: Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston

Round 4: Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo

Round 5: Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State

Round 6: Ejuan Price, OLB, Pittsburgh

Round 7: Jalen-Reeves Maybin, LB, Tennessee

I am certain a lot of these guys may not be available in the real draft. However, this is what I had in front of me to pull the trigger on at fanspeak. :) 

FanSpeak Draft.jpg

You're hired!  You're right, a lot of those guys won't be there, but that would be a heck of a draft. 

Do they use the real draft order?  We have 2 in the 4th, no 7, right?

14 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

You're hired!  You're right, a lot of those guys won't be there, but that would be a heck of a draft. 

Do they use the real draft order?  We have 2 in the 4th, no 7, right?

It was just fun to do, I didn't even pay that much attention. :)

They did have the right draft order in the screenshot I provided. I mistakenly typed  1 through 7 in this thread without paying attention to it. 

I've had a few on there where Hooker dropped to our pick and you couldn't go wrong with a game changing safety like him. As unrealistic as that draft is, it would be an amazing one to have.

BTW, what board do you typically use?

1 minute ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Don't you love it when you do something fun and you even admit this was for fun and you don't think it's realistic and yet people what to make sure they tell you how wrong you are?

Posters are so awesome.

I don't take everything too seriously, need thick skin a little bit here. :) Otherwise, I will be back in a few months stating "you remember that guy that I drafted that you gave me flak for...", lol. 

Just now, chad72 said:

I don't take everything too seriously, need thick skin a little bit here. :) Otherwise, I will be back in a few months stating "you remember that guy that I drafted that you gave me flak for...", lol. 

Oh, I'm not suggesting you (or anyone) take it personally or get upset about it.  It just seems to be more prevalent on the forum than a few years ago or maybe I just notice it more. 

And I don't think most do it to be intentionally rude, they just want to wow everyone with their superior knowledge and intellect.

• 2 months later...