Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hey Colts fans

Arodgers12

We play you guys next year well in the Super bowl that is. See you guys then. A question for you guys, do you hate the Pack as much as you hate the Patriots? Man I hate NE, they are so lucky. I hope their reign is over soon. Next year I hope you guys can unseat them. See you in the Big game. I hope you guys have a good offseason.

First, I'm not aware of anyone who hate the Packers --- period.

So, even if there are some who dislike the Pats --- they don't hate you guys anywhere near as close as they hate the Patrots.

New England is the number one hate by a long shot.

No one else is 2nd.

And all 30 other teams compete for 3rd in any given week.

That's roughly the breakdown.

19 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

So, even if there are some who dislike the Pats --- they don't hate you guys anywhere near as close as they hate the Patrots.

No one else is 2nd.

I hate the Patriots, Chargers, Steelers, and Texans.

Don't necessarily hate the Packers but they can annoy me at times 

24 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

No one else is 2nd.

I take it you've never been to Chicago???

29 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

We play you guys next year well in the Super bowl that is. See you guys then. A question for you guys, do you hate the Pack as much as you hate the Patriots? Man I hate NE, they are so lucky. I hope their reign is over soon. Next year I hope you guys can unseat them. See you in the Big game. I hope you guys have a good offseason.

There's so little of a connection between the Colts and Packers..

....Rodgers vs. Luck...lets get it on!!

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

No one else is 2nd.

I work with Lions fans, a Cowboys fan,  and a Bears fan who will tell you other wise about hating the Pack.  I am the odd ball for liking them...

one thing we all bond over though is our hate for the Pats.

58 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I work with Lions fans, a Cowboys fan,  and a Bears fan who will tell you other wise about hating the Pack.  I am the odd ball for liking them...

one thing we all bond over though is our hate for the Pats.

Honestly,   I wasn't referring to all of the United States....

I was only referring to here on this website.      I don't see much hate for the Packers here on Colts.com

That said,   I probably should have just avoided the issue altogether....          :peek:

5 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

No one else is 2nd.

To me the steelers are a very, very close 2nd.

5 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Your probably going to post this every season...lol.

Hopefully, you'll be right soon.

11 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

The fans annoy me at times and that Go Pack Go chant is awful, that said I like the Packers to a point and Rodgers is a class act. I don't see any hatred by them from Colts fans 

11 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Dear God...

Do you really need to ask if Colts' fans hate the Packers as much as the Patriots?  Isn't the answer plainly obvious?

You asked strange questions in the fall as well.  See that hasn't changed in the new year.

12 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Same here. I'm still sick over that 2005 playoff game.

Mine are Pats 1, Steelers 2. After that it would be the Seahawks and Texans in a tie for 3rd. Many people question why I hate the Seahawks because they aren't even in our Conference but many hate the Cowboys for their reasons and they aren't either. I basically want Andrew Luck to have a better career than Russell Wilson is my main reasoning and I think they are a dirty team on Defense. They get away with a lot of dirty tactics and the REFS seem to put the blinders on when they play dirty. Texans are in our Division so I don't need to explain that one at all. The Pats and Steelers are self explainable as well. I don't think I have ever seen a team such as the Steelers get so many big calls in SB's, that 2005 SB was an embarrassment.

No one else is 2nd.

Saints are 2nd. We will never forget how the saints fans mocked the colts after the super bowl win. Even though we were respectful. Then they scored 62 points on our backup quarterback when peyton was hurt.

Sent from my SM-G935T *

37 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

Saints are 2nd. We will never forget how the saints fans mocked the colts after the super bowl win. Even though we were respectful. Then they scored 62 points on our backup quarterback when peyton was hurt.

Sent from my SM-G935T *

They don't make my Top 4 but I hear ya. I had Pats, Steelers, Seahawks, and Texans as my big4 to hate. It's hard for me to hate a team that has had only had 1 significant Great season in their entire franchise which was the year they beat us (2009 Season). I like Drew Brees as well. Seahawks have been to 3 SB's and could've easily had 2 wins and their fans are much worse than the Saints fanbase. They think Russell Wilson is just as great as Tom Brady if you would ask them and better than Luck because he has a Ring. His Defense and Lynch is why he has a Ring - JMO. I know this by the Posts I read from their fanbase. At least we have the sense of enough to know Luck has a way to go before he can be on the Elite level. Texans are in our Division and are a pain so they make my Big4 of hate. The Pats and Steelers need no explaining lmao 

22 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

I actually really like the packers. My step kids piece of trash biological father is a packers fan and I held it against the packers for a number of years but now I am over that and I just hate him only now :) waste of human flesh he is.

No hate for the Pack here, actually like them as my #2 team, although it is a distant 2nd to the Colts.  Been to many games in Lambeau due to family members living in GB and being huge Pack fans and I like what they did with the stadium renovations.  Like to hang at the Leiny Lodge.  Only real disdain (hate is such a nasty word) is for the Pats.  Of course I want to beat whomever the Colts are playing that week, and that includes the Pack, but I certainly don't hate them.  Dream Superbowl for me would be Colts vs. Pack.  But at this point I'd say the Pack are considerably closer to that goal than are the Colts.  With some good drafting though perhaps we can get there in 2-3 years?

It is also interesting that no one has mentioned that now in the Luck era, two of Andrews 'marquee' games have come against the pack. With Colts coming out on top in both. One in the super emotional Chuckstrong comeback, & then this year in one of the teams most complete games...

So there's that to consider too...

6 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

It is also interesting that no one has mentioned that now in the Luck era, two of Andrews 'marquee' games have come against the pack. With Colts coming out on top in both. One in the super emotional Chuckstrong comeback, & then this year in one of the teams most complete games...

So there's that to consider too...

I think I remember the first game more for Reggie's 200 yard game, not that I'm saying Luck et al didn't play well, but with his relationship to Pagano it really was something to watch.

12 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I think I remember the first game more for Reggie's 200 yard game, not that I'm saying Luck et al didn't play well, but with his relationship to Pagano it really was something to watch.

Oh absolutely, 87 was on another level that day... But it was also an early glimpse into what Luck is capable of as well...