Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Interesting Article About Luck Touching Down In Indy By Si.

Pretty nice article about Luck. The article mentions that if Luck would be good with being the #1 overall pick by the Colts which he states, "Absolutely, I'd love to be No. 1. Being a competitive guy, you want to be No. 1.'' It also states that Luck hopes the Manning decision resolves itself without him being involved in the process, and also that "never" is a strong word when it comes to the possibly of Luck influencing the outcome of which team drafts him. Overall though the guy sounds like a stand up character.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/don_banks/02/02/andrew.luck/

(sorry for any gramatical errors as I am experiencing badly sprained wrist)

Finally not someone bashing him

Most of them bash Luck because they equate the Colts drafting Luck with the near-term end for Peyton Manning's career with the Colts.

And in some strange sort of twisted reasoning, they figure that if the Colts don't draft Luck, somehow the uncertainty associated with Peyton's performance abilities will disappear, or that an earlier than expected potential of Peyton's retirement will not have any significant impact to the salary cap.

Most of them bash Luck because they equate the Colts drafting Luck with the near-term end for Peyton Manning's career with the Colts.

And in some strange sort of twisted reasoning, they figure that if the Colts don't draft Luck, somehow the uncertainty associated with Peyton's performance abilities will disappear, or that an earlier than expected potential of Peyton's retirement will not have any significant impact to the salary cap.

I would love to have Peyton stay but that doesn't mean the uncertainty is gone or that we shouldn't draft luck