Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent Richardson arrested on domestic violence charge

RockThatBlue

6 minutes ago, csmopar said:

sad his spiral down, wasnt there a girlfirend while he was here that accused him of this or am i thinking of someone else

The only thing I know about his love life is he had a pregnant girlfriend that had a medical issue which caused him to miss practice before the AFCCG, but he did not call the team.

2 hours ago, bababooey said:

"We have to shop at WALMART because you SUCKED at the only job you ever had!"

Ooh...I even felt the burn on that one. It is strange how Mike Holmgren at the time in the Browns front office & many GMs believed that Trent was gonna do tremendous things on the field at the next level. Whoops. A swing & a miss on the scouting meter front. 

All jokes aside, I'm glad to hear that the woman in question wasn't knocked unconscious or something like that. 

It's not my place to cast any judgements about what went down, but I think it's safe to say that this relationship is over now. 

Some guys who have played football most of their lives have a hard time accepting when their career is over & they're petrified over what they will do next to earn a living when you're not praised for your athleticism anymore. 

26 minutes ago, Dustin said:

She was probably mad at him for eating all the food in the house. 

You might be right Dustin. When guys get depressed they tend to eat their feelings/shortcomings or drown their unfulfilled sorrows in booze. 

It's times like this that I get irritated that the league doesn't offer free counseling & medical treatment [both physical & physchological]  to former players at no cost or next to no cost anyway for their own health & wellbeing. 

3 hours ago, SilentHill said:

Who?

His names Rent Tichardson and he's like totally sssssssssssuuuuuuupppeeerrrrr hardcore.  

I've been attacked by him once before and I ran in between two trees to evade him.  He went head first into one of the trees and knocked himself out cold. 

I simply laughed and walked away like :gym:....

Reading the rest of the article it sounds like his life has gone downhill in the way that many football players lives go downhill.  Family and friends are spending most of his money.  

Hope he turns his life around.  

Regardless of his inability to play professional football. . . it's just a game guys.  

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 4:21 PM, southwest1 said:

It's not my place to cast any judgements about what went down, but I think it's safe to say that this relationship is over now. 

That's what common sense would tell you but, sadly, it doesn't always work out like that.

On 2/23/2017 at 3:14 PM, King Colt said:

He made 18 million-his "friends" and family blew 1.6 million on cool stuff- he shops at Walmart. He appears to be as smart with his money as he was talented as a RB. How does a bowl of soggy cereal make 18 million?

Because that's what his rookie contract called for.....

On 2/23/2017 at 6:14 PM, King Colt said:

He made 18 million-his "friends" and family blew 1.6 million on cool stuff- he shops at Walmart. He appears to be as smart with his money as he was talented as a RB. How does a bowl of soggy cereal make 18 million?

Actually, that raises an interesting point. People chided him for being caught at a Wal-Mart, but if you flip the story, it was actually smart that he's shopping at a Wal-Mart if he's unemployed.