shakedownstreet

Belly Button Lint

9 posts in this topic

So, does this mean that SDS will post a link next week on which gender produces the most ear wax on an annual basis too? I can't wait. 

On the plus side, I finally figured out what navel gazing is. It can either means self absorbed narcissism or being easily distracted or prone to daydreaming for a prolonging period of time. 

Whew, that's a relief & here I thought it sounded like an ailment of belly button dancers that was seldom covered by health insurance companies until the dawn of the Affordable Care Act. :sarcasm:

1 person likes this

Men win again!

Wait... Does this mean men are fatter?  Is there a correlation between how big your belly/belly button is and how much lint gets in there?  I assume there is...  this might be a situation where bigger is NOT better...

Oh no... that means men lose!

Or maybe... just maybe... this a silly comparison between men and women...

That Australian should give back his Nobel Prize and apologize for wasting so much science on such a silly endeavor.  :bored:

On 2/24/2017 at 0:46 AM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Men win again!

Wait... Does this mean men are fatter?  Is there a correlation between how big your belly/belly button is and how much lint gets in there?  I assume there is...  this might be a situation where bigger is NOT better...

Oh no... that means men lose!

Or maybe... just maybe... this a silly comparison between men and women...

That Australian should give back his Nobel Prize and apologize for wasting so much science on such a silly endeavor.  :bored:

Well, generally speaking, women are more prone to having fat butts, and men fat bellies. I guess it doesn't matter much since we are a nation of over eating pigs. It's sad that it's acceptable to be overweight.

1 person likes this

On 3/15/2017 at 7:31 PM, ColtStrong said:

Well, generally speaking, women are more prone to having fat butts, and men fat bellies. I guess it doesn't matter much since we are a nation of over eating pigs. It's sad that it's acceptable to be overweight.

It's also bad to insinuate that anyone is fat.    "body-shaming".  

Drives me nuts.   You see an overweight person wearing inappropriate clothing who posts a pic of herself and people scream and cry about the people who post that she should not wear that.  

I think it is wrong to cater to and accept obesity.