Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steve Sarkisian to become Falcons OC

RockThatBlue

3 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

So whose winning the MVP, making the finals and losing next year? Drew Brees or Jameis Winston haha 

I favor Cowboys and Patriots for next year right now. Might be my SB prediction for the year but it's way way too early.

I think the Saints win the NFC South though maybe. Them or the Bucs. Panthers lost their DC (which will hurt) and the Falcons will be all kinds of a mess as the year goes on.

3 hours ago, Jules said:

I favor Cowboys and Patriots for next year right now. Might be my SB prediction for the year but it's way way too early.

I think the Saints win the NFC South though maybe. Them or the Bucs. Panthers lost their DC (which will hurt) and the Falcons will be all kinds of a mess as the year goes on.

Watch out for the Bucs in the NFC South, they are getting better and are due. Falcons wont recover from that disaster, I say 8-8 for them. I predicted the Panthers would stink right after their loss as well. It's only 3 days after the SB and my pick already is the Pats to win it again LOL. The league is pretty weak right now compared to what they have experience wise. Cowboys have to duplicate what they just did to make me a believer in them. As long as Jason Garrett is Coach I am not buying them winning the NFC.

I'll be surprised if the Saints win the NFC South. Who do they have besides Drew Brees? Synthetic might be able to answer that question. The other players seem too inconsistent. It just seems like NO is still trying to rebuild. Tamps seems more likely to take first place next season. 

28 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

I'll be surprised if the Saints win the NFC South. Who do they have besides Drew Brees? Synthetic might be able to answer that question. The other players seem too inconsistent. It just seems like NO is still trying to rebuild. Tamps seems more likely to take first place next season. 

The Panthers will bounce back as well and probably win 9 or 10 games. I figured they would have an off season after losing the SB but coming off of 6-10 they will be better next season. Bucs are a solid 9 win team too IMO.

1 hour ago, teganslaw said:

They do have arguably the best young corps of receivers. Michael Thomas, Willie Snead and Brandin Cooks. TE is passable as Brees is passing to them and RBs are solid. OL has 3 very good pieces (Armstead, Unger and Strief) and then two passable/questionable pieces (both guards). They need to fix that so Brees can have better throwing lanes.

DL has some good talent too. Rankins, Jordan, Fairley (if they can keep him). Davison and Onyemata are solid depth pieces. Kikaha showed some promise as an edge rusher in '15 but missed the whole year with an injury, ACL iirc. They could use another player there, and edge rusher or interior guy but that group is solid.

ILB is a disaster.

DBs are solid. They were down to their #5 corner or something ridiculous early on this season and never fully recovered. Safety group isn't bad either if Bell continues his development, Vaccaro and Byrd are fine.

Their special teams were atrocious last season and cost them many games. Their cap situation is looking better than it has been in a while, though it's still not nowhere near great. I wouldn't have them as favorites in the division but I think they are legitimate team if they can fix couple of their big holes (G, ILB, DE).

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Watch out for the Bucs in the NFC South, they are getting better and are due. Falcons wont recover from that disaster, I say 8-8 for them. I predicted the Panthers would stink right after their loss as well. It's only 3 days after the SB and my pick already is the Pats to win it again LOL. The league is pretty weak right now compared to what they have experience wise. Cowboys have to duplicate what they just did to make me a believer in them. As long as Jason Garrett is Coach I am not buying them winning the NFC.

I agree, if the Falcons are going to fall off, which they unfortunately probably will, since it won't be the Patriots, I see the Bucs winning that division.  The Saints are in near disaster mode(even with Brees still being Brees) and same with the Panthers.   

I agree, I still can't see the Cowboys winning the NFC and I think the Giants have a chance at that division this year.  As far as the NFC is concerned, I actually think the Packers have a strong chance.  They were beat up last year, if they can finally stay healthy they can make a strong run.  

I don't agree the Patriots will repeat, they will have a very good season(14-2,13-3), but I see them knocked off in the playoffs.  They have nothing left to prove and the chip on their should from Deflategate is now erased.  I think the Steelers might get the job done this year or Arizona returns to the picture.   

9 hours ago, teganslaw said:

Fleener lol

27 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

I like him too and wish we had kept him.  You took it wrong, I was implying that they have him too, but not anyone else to speak of.  My fault.

Based off of what their forum has been saying. It appears our scheme was putting him in a place to fail, which wouldn't be the biggest surprise. 

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:16 PM, Jules said:

Falcons will slide next year like the Panthers did after losing the big one. The NFC South is a revolving door of winners too so it means keep an eye on the Saints (who dat!) or the Bucs.

I agree. I think I'll also add Dolphins and Lions to the list.

Those 3 franchises don't usually proper for long.