Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Its a sad sad day

CR91

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:55 PM, SteelDragon said:

Yeah, I also love this time of year. These next few months will determine how excited I get about next season

I always look forward to the next season....our prospects are very good.

But even if they weren't.....6 months till the next NFL game is way too long.

Longest off-season in  pro sports

For me I'm not in to other sports. Years ago I liked baseball but that got ruined by free agency.

No football is kinda like a vacation for me..like taking a break. To have it year'round...well what's that ol' saying..."being away makes the heart grow fonder".  :FlamingoDancing:

1 hour ago, Gramz said:

Last year's off season was very pleasant for me...  Peyton''s team  had just won the SB, and he had decided to retire and go out on top...and most of the Pats fans went into hiding...   ahhh the memories. :)

Both Peyton and Lebron won, made my off season for me. I could live with the Colts at 8-8 last year through the off season because of that, however this year I am more bitter about the 8-8, that is a discussion for another day. :)

On 2/6/2017 at 11:04 AM, Superman said:

Yeah, I don't get sad until May. I actually love this time of the year.

It's the time of year for optimism that the team will improve. Every draft pick is s highlight reel that is going to be awesome and every FA is the perfect compliment to what we need. Then reality sets in....time goes on the high wears off and we start picking everything apart...the negative Nancy's take over the board and we have to wait like 4 months to find out the truth. But March/April should be awesome flurry of activity and hope.

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Both Peyton and Lebron won, made my off season for me. I could live with the Colts at 8-8 last year through the off season because of that, however this year I am more bitter about the 8-8, that is a discussion for another day. :)

I at least have Baseball. I have been a Cubs fan for over 30 years and they finally won. Basketball and Football didn't play out like I would like, not a LeBron fan and the Pats winning = Boooooooo.

17 hours ago, Jules said:

NBA baby. NBA.

NBA is so boring....poor play and let's be honest...none of it means anything because we are just wasting time until Cleveland plays GS. I mean the league is a bunch of cry babies and spoiled brats. Lebrun crying because he only has 3 all stars on it...forgetting the fact he had JR Smith, Kyle Korver, Tristan Thompson, Richard Jefferson, and Channing Frye....I mean I probably missed a former all star somewhere. Then you have GS and the rediculous 4. So what are we waiting for...just cut to the chase...unless there are some major injuries we are just wasting time.

On 2/6/2017 at 7:55 PM, SteelDragon said:

Yeah, I also love this time of year. These next few months will determine how excited I get about next season

And with the Colts 1st pick of the 2017 NFL draft, the Indianapolis Colts select...

::Grigson from home on the couch::
GRIGSON: "Go WR! Please let it be another WR!"

With me being up in the great white north, I dont have as much of an issue with the offseason. I get to enjoy all the fun of free agency and the draft, then shortly after I start to get my fix of football by watching the CFL, which starts up early June. That being said, by the time the NFL preseason comes around Im usually about fed up with the ridiculousness of the CFL and stop watching those games on TV (although every now and again I will go to one live)

Na, not sad for me. It's the end of a Bad season for the colts and a end to a Bad season for the nfl.

MLB is coming up and looking forward to all the Yankee prospects we've gathered.

However, I don't think I'll like the end of the MLB season as I predict the red sox will win the world series over the cubs.