Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Pats won. Now does Tom Brady go to the White House?

ReMeDy

The Pats won. Now does Tom Brady go to the White House? Yes/No?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Does Tom Brady go to the White House? Yes/No?

• Yes
    • No

One thing that did make me wonder this year is that they typically let DBs play and hold a little. I found it surprising that they were calling holding calls for automatic 5 yard penalties and pass interference calls more in the SB. They let them play in years past. That was the most surprising thing to me in the playoffs this year.

Just now, chad72 said:

One thing that did make me wonder this year is that they typically let DBs play and hold a little. I found it surprising that they were calling holding calls for automatic 5 yard penalties and pass interference calls more in the SB. They let them play in years past. That was the most surprising thing to me in the playoffs this year.

Will this be brought up at the White House?

10 minutes ago, Jules said:

Will this be brought up at the White House?

Just didn't want to make a new thread to discuss it, so I threw it in this one. :)

Trump will play his trumpet, that is all that will happen. He will take the Patriots' visit and make it about himself, like he does with a speech about Black History, lol, it is all one big ego trip for him, lol :)

Patriots are one of the few teams period that would visit the white house under this administration. Like what was said before, both he and Belichick are Trump fans(as if I needed any more reason to hate the Patriots). Even if most of the team didn't want to go, who is going to stand up to the coach and QB and say they are not going? Every last one of them will cave.