NFLfan

Remembering Gavin

Followed this board for 3 and a half years befor signing up earlier this month. Gavin was always well represented on here and loved to interact with people. Gonna miss him

• Like 9

WHAT!? My prayers and condolences to Gavin and his family. He will be missed by many!

• Like 7

RIP brother. We may have not interacted much, but we have one thing in common: We are passionate Colts fans. 

Prayers and condoloences to you and your family.

• Like 9

I always enjoyed reading his opinions on here.  He was very knowledgeable, and he will be missed.

RIP Gavin

• Like 6

A huge loss - not only to his family,  i am sure, but to this board.  I always looked forward to reading his posts, especially around the draft.

My prayers to you and your family, man.  Your love of the team and your memory lives on here...Peace.

• Like 7

Unbelievable!!!   I was just wondering about G.   RIP Brother

• Like 4

I'm saddened by this news.  My prayers go out to his family and loved ones. It won't be the same around here without him.  

• Like 7

Yikes. That's so shocking. I had no idea he was suffering with health issues. Truly sad news. The few times I interacted with Gavin I learned that he was an honest and knowledgable dude. He knows his stuff. Prayers for his family. This forum lost a damn good one. 

• Like 6

Absolutely horrible news, can't believe it. Loved talking to Gavin about the draft the 3 years I've been on here. Got in some debates, like Mack Vs Clowney, Collins Vs Brown, and others which he could give incredible insight no matter who he favored. Extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk too, don't think he had an enemy on this forum and will be dearly missed. Sad day for this forum. R.I.P Gavin and Godspeed.

• Like 8