Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Top corners 25 and under

runthepost

7 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Wondering where you guys rank the young corners of the NFL. Clear cut number 1 is no doubt Peters but after him who where would you rank some other cornerbacks?

I actually have Peters ranked behind Talib and maybe even Harris. Doesn't sound fair, but the Broncos get consistent results against every QB. Peters is probably 3rd. Patrick Peterson is solid, Xavier Rhodes is very good now. Sherman is always very effective. That undrafted CB on the Pats is very good as well. Lots of good ones.

9 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I actually have Peters ranked behind Talib and maybe even Harris. Doesn't sound fair, but the Broncos get consistent results against every QB. Peters is probably 3rd. Patrick Peterson is solid, Xavier Rhodes is very good now. Sherman is always very effective. That undrafted CB on the Pats is very good as well. Lots of good ones.

It's corners 25 and under lol

If it's corners under 25 for next season, Peters should be at the top. Eliminates a lot of good corners as it usually demands some experience.

Bradberry, Ramsey, Kevin Johnson, Jalen Collins, Bashaud Breeland, Roby and Darby deserve a mention though. Not sure in which order to rank them. Roby has probably the best track record of all of them but not sure I'd have him even in my top 3 for the future.

2 minutes ago, Finball said:

If it's corners under 25 for next season, Peters should be at the top. Eliminates a lot of good corners as it usually demands some experience.

Bradberry, Ramsey, Kevin Johnson, Jalen Collins, Bashaud Breeland, Roby and Darby deserve a mention though. Not sure in which order to rank them. Roby has probably the best track record of all of them but not sure I'd have him even in my top 3 for the future.

When Roby becomes a free agent we need to target him and pair him up with Vontae and the other corner we draft