Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RockThatBlue

Favorite fast food place

46 posts in this topic

Wheres your favorite place to get a quick bite to eat at? 

For me its Taco Bell.

1 person likes this

Whataburger...although I don't live close to one.

1 person likes this

When I used to work out I was kind of a health nut but I have always loved fast food. Five Guys is really good - awesome Cheeseburger and Fries. Fazoli's is great as well, best fast food Italian restaurant I know of, their fettuccini is better than Olive Garden's IMO and Olive Garden is a dine in bigtime place.

5 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Chick fil a by far lol

They have one in Greenwood, they are good.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They have one in Greenwood, they are good.

I wish one was near me closest one is noblesville but I go almost everytime I'm there lol

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I wish one was near me closest one is noblesville but I go almost everytime I'm there lol

I couldn't believe how good Five Guys was. I was staying at a friends one night, he lives in Avon and he was telling me it was the best thing ever, so got food from there. He wasn't lying, it ranks way up there.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I couldn't believe how good Five Guys was. I was staying at a friends one night, he lives in Avon and he was telling me it was the best thing ever, so got food from there. He wasn't lying, it ranks way up there.

We do have one of those it's awesome 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

When I used to work out I was kind of a health nut but I have always loved fast food. Five Guys is really good - awesome Cheeseburger and Fries. Fazoli's is great as well, best fast food Italian restaurant I know of, their fettuccini is better than Olive Garden's IMO and Olive Garden is a dine in bigtime place.

I really need to try out five guys. I hear they have great burgers.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

They do, I couldn't believe how great they were. I don't eat their often but have a few times over the last couple of years. Taco Bell I have to have a craving for but their Grilled Stuffed Burrito is awesome! That thing is huge too.

1 person likes this

Five guys is pretty darn good, greasy burgers in paper bags, like they should be! Culvers ranks up towards top of my list as well!!!

I'd say my FAVORITE fast food/dine in restaurant would have to be Portillos! If you haven't tried it, check it out! Best Italian Beef IMO, and the chocolate cake shake, oh boy!!!!! Mainly in the Chicagoland area, but there will be one in Fishers, IN soon. 

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Five guys is pretty darn good, greasy burgers in paper bags, like they should be! Culvers ranks up towards top of my list as well!!!

I'd say my FAVORITE fast food/dine in restaurant would have to be Portillos! If you haven't tried it, check it out! Best Italian Beef IMO, and the chocolate cake shake, oh boy!!!!! Mainly in the Chicagoland area, but there will be one in Fishers, IN soon. 

Culver's, thank you! I couldn't think of what it was called earlier because I haven't ate that in over a year but Culver's is really good!

1 person likes this

There are neither in my neck of the woods but White Castle (when I've been drinking) and Steak 'n Shake. Only get them when I'm back visiting the home land.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZMfuDkzi3nh2B1l1-Xiv

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Changing the subject a bit but being from the Chicago area, have you ever tried Aurelio's Pizza? That is the best Pizza I have ever had! I just had Pepperoni and Sausage on it the 2 times I had it but man that stuff was awesome! I had it twice when I was up North.

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

You can get a whole bag of fries the Cajun fries are damn good 

3 people like this

6 minutes ago, scooter4910 said:

There are neither in my neck of the woods but White Castle (when I've been drinking) and Steak 'n Shake. Only get them when I'm back visiting the home land.

I was wanting to say Steak N Shake but I'm not sure if they are considered as fast food. They are great though.

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, scooter4910 said:

Nothing like some White Castle sliders when out drinking, makes for a rough next morning though lol!

2 people like this

Just now, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Nothing like some White Castle sliders when out drinking, makes for a rough next morning though lol!

That is why when I do eat them, I prefer the Chickens with Cheese over the Burgers. We have White Castle everywhere in Indianapolis.

Love white castles jalapeno cheese burger. I usually get a couple of regular and jalapeno cheese burgers when I go there. Love their onion chips. Their mozzarella sticks are really good too.

2 people like this

20 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Changing the subject a bit but being from the Chicago area, have you ever tried Aurelio's Pizza? That is the best Pizza I have ever had! I just had Pepperoni and Sausage on it the 2 times I had it but man that stuff was awesome! I had it twice when I was up North.

Aurelio's is amazing, they have great thin crust Pizza. I'm more of a stuffed pizza guy, and Giordanos Pizza is my favorite Pizza, with Lou Malnatis/Gino's east tied at second! 

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Love white castles jalapeno cheese burger. I usually get a couple of regular and jalapeno cheese burgers when I go there. Love their onion chips. Their mozzarella sticks are really good too.

Love the Jalapeño sliders, I could kill a bag of those suckers lol. I love pretty much anything spicy.

I think I have an eating issue, lol.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Aurelio's is amazing, they have great thin slices Pizza. I'm more of a stuffed pizza guy, and Giordanos Pizza is my favorite Pizza, with Lou Malnatis/Gino's east tied at second! 

Yes I have had them only once and between Auerlio's and them it's close. Cant go wrong with either. I have a cousin that lives up North and other relatives so I have been lucky enough to try those. We are all Cubs fans too! We have a place called Union Jacks here in Indy, you would love their stuffed crust pizza. They are right up there with Giordanos IMO, The Ordinary is another one right up there regarding thick pizza.

I've heard of Union Jacks, I'll have to check them out. There's actually 2 Giordanos in Indy now too!

Usually hit portillos for early lunch before Cubs day game, then Giordano's for dinner after game....that is if we don't stop at The Cubby Bear or Harry Carays for some fun! 

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

I've heard of Union Jacks, I'll have to check them out. There's actually 2 Giordanos in Indy now too!

Usually hit portillos for early lunch before Cubs day game, then Giordano's for dinner after game....that is if we don't stop at The Cubby Bear or Harry Carays for some fun! 

Yeah I knew there was 1 downtown regarding Giordanos but haven't ate at that one. Harry is smiling right now.

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

White Castle calls for a rough night lol

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Aurelio's is amazing, they have great thin crust Pizza. I'm more of a stuffed pizza guy, and Giordanos Pizza is my favorite Pizza, with Lou Malnatis/Gino's east tied at second! 

Giordanos is my favorite too place is fantastic. It's funny the first time I ever had it was in Orlando Florida lol

2 people like this

16 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Giordanos is my favorite too place is fantastic. It's funny the first time I ever had it was in Orlando Florida lol

As someone from the burbs of Chicago I can confirm that Giordano's is the bomb.com 
Lou's is good too but imo is just not as good.  Another great pizza place that I don't hear people talk about is Pequod's. 

My fav fast food place for burgers is definitely "In n Out"; for sandwiches, "Which Which" and just a random one is "Chishack" which is a superior version of Portillo's imo 

1 person likes this

In n Out! Maybe when some of you come down to watch us at Rams next year we can grab a bite.

In the smallish town I'm currently living in, I usually go to McDonalds. Chik-fil-A is always super good (but I'm not around one most of the time). 

1 person likes this

On 1/25/2017 at 11:53 PM, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

nothing worse than waking up EXTREMELY hung over and your fart smells exactly like a white castle

1 person likes this

On January 26, 2017 at 5:35 PM, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

and just a random one is "Chishack" which is a superior version of Portillo's imo 

If it's Superior to Portillos, I'm going to have to check it out!!!!!

Anyone ever had Capriotti's???

Pretty good sammich shop...

1 person likes this

Lil Caesar's is pretty good. Not much better than $5 pizza.

1 person likes this

KFC, I love their Hot Wings and Mashed Potatoes. Their Wings aren't messy either.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Buck Showalter said:

Anyone ever had Capriotti's???

Pretty good sammich shop...

Never had it but from what I see online it looks delicious!

I'm a big fan of firehouse subs for sammiches.....thier bbq brisket sub is soooo good!!!! Penn Stations not bad either.

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Never had it but from what I see online it looks delicious!

I'm a big fan of firehouse subs for sammiches.....thier bbq brisket sub is soooo good!!!! Penn Stations not bad either.

I like both Penn Station & Firehouse, but for a chain, albeit a smaller chain, Capriotti's is next level biznezz... I sometimes dream about their cheesesteak...

Dag nabbit, now I'm hungry...

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

KFC, I love their Hot Wings and Mashed Potatoes. Their Wings aren't messy either.

I like their Nashville Hot Chicken too.

1 person likes this

I'm a little surprised at all the love that Five Guys gets.  I can't stomach their food.  Just too greasy for me.  I tried it once when I was in Cincy for work.  It was a struggle to finish it, and I didn't feel very well the rest of the evening.  I've never gone back to one since then.  It is one of the very few places that I will protest if I'm with people that want to go there.