WarGhost21

Derrius Guice vs Bo Scarbrough

Who's better?   3 members have voted

1. 1. Guice vs Scarbrough

• Guice
    • Scarbrough

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 post in this topic

I was talking with a friend earlier and a very interesting question popped up: which player is better, LSU's Derrius Guice or Alabama's Bo Scarbrough? Being a big LSU fan, I am a big supporter of both Fournette and Guice. I read recently that Guice would start for almost every other team in the nation, aside from FSU (Dalvin Cook) and Stanford (Christian McCaffery). My friend, being the Alabama fan he is, said Alabama should have been on that list. This brought up a big debate that ultimately was left even after asking many others. This debate also brought up another relevant question: If we waited until next year to grab our feature back, between these two, who is the better option? I wouldn't mind going only defense this draft and grabbing our RB next year. What do you think? And ultimately, who's better in your opinion?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Watch Out for a Team on the Rise When a window of opportunity closes, darkness soon follows. That’s why the NFL is said to be cyclical. Most teams go through periods of winning and losing. Some teams, like Detroit, tend to have more darkness than others. When looking for a dynasty, it tends to come from a team that just suffered a dark period.   This article is a little bit lengthy, but it is still an interesting read, especially right now during the slow part of the season. I kind of wanted to put this in the Colts section and talk about our chances, but there are also other teams that have potential for it now too (I'm thinking the Cowboys or Raiders). A lot has changed since this article was written. And a lot can still change.    https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/1647939-which-nfl-franchise-is-developing-into-the-next-dynasty.amp.html   "New England fared the best with three consecutive playoff appearances in 1996-98. But the team was 13-19 (.406) the next two seasons with no real expectations in 2001."   Remind you of anyone? 
    •   Give him another year.  He's played three or four positions in the last four years.  Landon Collins was bad his first year, some called him a bust.     I agree, he was a stretch at that draft position but hindsight....
    •   It would take 3 SB appearances and at least 2 more wins before we were considered anything remotely respectable to the analysts and media.   which I can't say shouldn't be that way.  This is the era that the colts will have those multiple SB wins. It is time we join the dynasty's in the NFL. Irsay knows this and I'm sure Ballard does too.    Andrew won't be here forever. 
    • Score to note   Louisvill(Ky.) Trinity 31-3 6A #1 Carmel
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• erock

erock 24

• TDewar1987

TDewar1987 419

• Kirie89

Kirie89 16

• IndyNismoZ

IndyNismoZ 7

Rookie
    • jseg18

jseg18 111

• NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 409

• ar7

ar7 221

• wig

wig 776

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 9,729

• Blueblood23

Blueblood23 34

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.