Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC Championship: Steelers at Patriots Game Thread

Luck is Good

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went to the grocery for eats for game two. Spoke to a knowledgeable Steels fan while in line. He was pessimistic and not expecting much of a chance. I mentioned that there was a report that there was a report that 15 Steelers had a stomach virus mid week. He had been unaware of that and still was pessimistic. I'm for the Steelers all the way. Yes, I am a Pats hater.

5 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Brady doing what he's always done. Dink and dunk his way to fame and glory while the receivers do the real work.

It works...... until someone stops it.  

I don't say this Often,  I mean like NEVER....  But Let's Go Steelers.

5 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Brady doing what he's always done. Dink and dunk his way to fame and glory while the receivers do the real work.

It does surprise me how they are the only team that can do it every year and nobody else can haha. Dude throws 5 yard passes and the receivers get huge yards. Nobody can stop it. I would love to know their secret.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It does surprise me how they are the only team that can do it every year and nobody else can haha. Dude throws 5 yard passes and the receivers get huge yards. Nobody can stop it. I would love to know their secret.

Julian Edelman. That guy's a magician

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Because they value players that fit their system...and yes they realize most corners can't tackle. To thy own self be true...and they are true to what they are.