Luck is Good

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Ryan looks like Peyton back there......

..(except for that TD run of course)

Ryan looks like Brady. His whole team is getting it done while he makes accurate throws in the pocket, usually with time to set his feet. (Nice TD run, too!)

Rodgers looks like Peyton. Running for his life while watching nobody else on his team step up and DO something.

Just now, Moose Of Woe said:

Ryan looks like Brady. His whole team is getting it done while he makes accurate throws in the pocket, usually with time to set his feet.

Rodgers looks like Peyton. Running for his life while watching nobody else on his team step up and DO something.

Peyton didnt run. Moose...wasn't his thing

Matt Ryan even looks like Peyton...same face

Ryan looks like Brady. His whole team is getting it done while he makes accurate throws in the pocket, usually with time to set his feet.

Please don't bring Brady's name up in this thread. haha

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

There is still hope for the Packers. If they can get a TD here and go into the half down 17-7, they get the ball to begin the 2nd half

With Rodgers and the offense, GB usually has  hope in dire situations in spite of their awful defense. However, against ATL's offense I'd say there's essentially no hope at all. Not unless they get out of that mess of a zone D, man up and play man to man and make plays in the second half. I wouldn't bet the house on it.

With Rodgers and the offense, GB's offense usually gives them hope in dire situations in spite of their awful defense. However, against ATL's offense going against them I'd say there's essentially none.

There may be none now. OL can't even block the Falcons front. Of course, big drop by Jordy put them in that 2nd down to begin with

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

Rodgers really isn't playing bad, his o line and WRs are letting him down.

Fumble and missed kick knocked out 10 points. This could still be a ball game but the offense could afford literally ZERO screwups thanks to their defense. They've already had two major blunders. Tough to overcome when the other team beats your D like a drum.

For what it's worth, I'm glad ATL will probably win since they're a rounded team like NE is and have a much better shot at them than GB. (Assuming NE wins.)  Still, I feel for Rodgers because watching a great QB be let down by his team is something most of us should feel at least a bit of empathy for.