Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Well, we are replacing A coach just not THE Coach.....

Jackie Daytona

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jshipp23 said:

I would at least kick the tires..Not many have done more with less than Reggie. ..He could teach our receivers how to run a proper route, that's for sure...

Not sure he would want to do it full time.  Maybe a training camp consultant

Just now, Shafty138 said:

ah, yeah.... he was never a burner, but he definitely had natural talents..... but he also maximized them

Hard worker.  Not sure if you ever went to training camp.   But that dude was working even when the 1's were supposed to be resting.  

1 minute ago, backshoulderfade said:

It's clear he still love the Colts. He seems to hate Grigson though.

Grigson really didn't have a choice. .Reggie was done, but just couldn't accept it...Im sure they probably tried to get him to retire, he shouldn't hold that against Grigson it's a business at the end of the day..

2 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

Grigson really didn't have a choice. .Reggie was done, but just couldn't accept it...Im sure they probably tried to get him to retire, he shouldn't hold that against Grigson it's a business at the end of the day..

Pagano and Grigson are done. Can we retire them?  

2 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

I don't think he hates him for letting him go. I think he dislikes him professionaly because he feels Grigson is incompetent. Did you ever see his twitter?

5 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

What kind of ceremony would you expect?  He wasn't re-signed.    He will be in the ROH at some point

im just saying that reggie has express angst at how he was let go.  Im not saying he should have been signed, im saying based on Reggie's own comments that I doubt he comes back, especially if the current coach/gm is still here

23 minutes ago, csmopar said:

im just saying that reggie has express angst at how he was let go.  Im not saying he should have been signed, im saying based on Reggie's own comments that I doubt he comes back, especially if the current coach/gm is still here

He has made it clear on NFLN and Twitter that he doesn't care for grigson.

47 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

TY would disagree with you

He didnt coach him!!!!!

Some of you think that any former Colts player can be a coach....  Peyton as OC, Robert Mathis as LB coach...   Maybe we can get Edge as RB coach and Booger as the Oline coach....  AND they can do it for a home town discount  HAHAHA!!!!!!!!  DUMB!!!!!

Just now, Coltfreak said:

He didnt coach him!!!!!

Some of you think that any former Colts player can be a coach....  Peyton as OC, Robert Mathis as LB coach...   Maybe we can get Edge as RB coach and Booger as the Oline coach....  AND they can do it for a home town discount  HAHAHA!!!!!!!!  DUMB!!!!!

Reggie could be a Wr coach.  No doubt Peyton could be a qb coach.    Booger was a dlineman.   Doubt he would be a great o line coach

3 minutes ago, Coltfreak said:

He didnt coach him!!!!!

If Joey Porter can be a LBer coach,  I have no doubt Reggie could be a wr coach.