Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who do you want to win the Superbowl?

shakedownstreet

Who do you want to win the Superbowl?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to win the championship?

• Falcons (0 Superbowl wins)
    • Packers (4 Superbowl wins)
    • Patriots (4 Superbowl wins)
    • Steelers (6 Superbowl wins)

My preference of the 4 remaining teams.

1. Pack

2. Steelers

3. Falcons

4. Pats

Explainations:

Pack has at least 3 Iowa players on it in key roles.  I also like their ownership structure.  Honestly I'd have to say they are my second favorite team.  (Although that doesn't mean I follow them closely it's just the team I tend to root for in games the Colts are not participating in.)

Steelers are well run, well coached and do things right.  I like Tomlin.  Plus Antonio Brown is TY Hilton's buddy.

Falcons. . . They are not the Patriots.

Patriots . . . they are the Patriots.

11 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

It's hard to hate the Falcons. They are in the other conference, and the Colts are 14-2 versus them lifetime :)

COLTS OWN THE FALCONS

I want them mainly because they are hard to hate, and they have never won

The owner is very likable too.

18 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

Falcons > Packers > both teams disqualified > continuous OT and no one wins after 4 overtime periods so they simply call it a draw >  Steelers > Patriots

You know I respect you man, but what kind of answer is this? Pick 1 team left standing please. 

I have no idea what way you are leaning here at all. It's like asking a little kid would you like ice cream or a candy bar for a treat & they shout "I want a blueberry waffle." Huh? You lost me bro. 

I'd like to see the Falcons pull it off, but honestly, Brady wins ring number 5. Remember: I'm pulling for the dirty birds, but experience has taught me that been there; done that experience normally wins out in crunch time. It just does 9 chances out of 10. 

3 hours ago, southwest1 said:

You know I respect you man, but what kind of answer is this? Pick 1 team left standing please. 

I have no idea what way you are leaning here at all. It's like asking a little kid would you like ice cream or a candy bar for a treat & they shout "I want a blueberry waffle." Huh? You lost me bro. 

I'd like to see the Falcons pull it off, but honestly, Brady wins ring number 5. Remember: I'm pulling for the dirty birds, but experience has taught me that been there; done that experience normally wins out in crunch time. It just does 9 chances out of 10. 

It was a joke.  I'd rather see the game end in a tie than see the Steelers or Patriots win

4 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

It was a joke.  I'd rather see the game end in a tie than see the Steelers or Patriots win

Here we go again. Oy Vey...Between the Steelers & Pats, who are you rolling with? It's a simple question. 

The winner in that matchup in your estimation is who? Fill in this blank. _________________. 

Okay, let's go to the NFC Championship Game then. Matt Ryan or Aaron Rogers? ______________. 

Maybe, it's just because I watch Senate Confirmation Hearings & it irritates me when candidates for cabinet posts refuse to answer straight forward questions. 

I know; I know. You plead the fifth. Just joking! 

On 1/19/2017 at 7:38 PM, 21isSuperman said:

Falcons > Packers > both teams disqualified > continuous OT and no one wins after 4 overtime periods so they simply call it a draw >  Steelers > Patriots

8 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Here we go again. Oy Vey...Between the Steelers & Pats, who are you rolling with? It's a simple question. 

The winner in that matchup in your estimation is who? Fill in this blank. _________________. 

Okay, let's go to the NFC Championship Game then. Matt Ryan or Aaron Rogers? ______________. 

Maybe, it's just because I watch Senate Confirmation Hearings & it irritates me when candidates for cabinet posts refuse to answer straight forward questions. 

I know; I know. You plead the fifth. Just joking! 

i don't get it. he clearly put the falcons first and the packers second, with the steelers & patriots a VERY distant third & fourth. seems to match the sentiment of most forum users