Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck recovering from surgery

HungarianColtsFan

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Majin Vegeta said:

Why did he play all season with a lingering injury to his throwing shoulder? Especially the last games when we couldn't even make the playoffs. 

My best guesses would be because a- he's competitive and felt he could still play. And B- he was playing hard to try and keep his coach from getting fired. 

With Paganos job on the line he's not going to shut luck down and essentially ask to be fired (as much as we may want him to). 

And this is why I choose to not take much of any of what they say about his injury during the regular season seriously.

Sure, his arms not falling off, but still. I thought some of his throws in the last week or two, distinctly remember a short throw to Doyle and Turbin, that hit the dirt with no velocity, that I thought remember looking strange. Could've just been the grip and the glove he was using though.

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

And this is why I choose to basically never believe Irsay or Luck himself when it comes to his injuries.

Sure, his arms not falling off, but yeah. I thought some of his throws in the last week or two, distinctly remember a short throw to Doyle and Turbin, that hit the dirt with no velocity, that I thought remember looking strange. Could've just been the grip and the glove he was using though.

Agreed, hopefully he will be fully recovered by the seasons start with zero setbacks. If so I am hopeful for an even better season in '17. 

21 minutes ago, Majin Vegeta said:

Why did he play all season with a lingering injury to his throwing shoulder? Especially the last games when we couldn't even make the playoffs. 

Probably because the injury couldn't get worse.   Hard to say without knowing what the injury was