Divisional Round: Steelers at Chiefs Game Thread

Luck is Good

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, coltsleafs said:

This is reminding me of the colts Ravens playoff game back in 2007. 

This is better since the Colts were given no shot before that game. The whole week was spent on tv talking about how PHYSICAL the Ravens were and how NASTY ON DEFENSE they were and how they were bringing sexy back a la 2000.

18 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

I have my own feelings on that subject. If you know you shouldn't to keep your job, you should not be doing it if you need that job. Even with all that I wish he was a Colt.

I never said I didn't want him to be a colt..  Lol

Just now, Jules said:

This is better since the Colts were given no shot before that game. The whole week was spent on tv talking about how PHYSICAL the Ravens were and how NASTY ON DEFENSE they were and how they were bringing sexy back a la 2000.

Bob Sanders put the smack down on them and the media talk! That was an awesome win at Baltimore vs Ray.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Bob Sanders put the smack down on them and the media talk! That was an awesome win at Baltimore vs Ray.

Not sure if you were around on Colts forums then. But, before that game on another big Colts forum a load of Ravens fans showed up to torture us all week long about how nasty they were and how they were going to eat Peyton alive.

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

Not sure if you were around on Colts forums then. But, before that game on another big Colts forum a load of Ravens fans showed up to torture us all week long about how nasty they were and how they were going to eat Peyton alive.

I wasn't around to read that but one thing they didn't take into account was we had Bob fully healthy and a team that was just due to win the SB with Peyton. It was just our year. That game had me scared going into it but I didn't think they could score enough points to keep up with us. Having said that our Defense played the best game of all-time vs them and that was the difference.

6 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

That would be fitting

The Patriots should have our horseshoe logo when it comes to opponent injury/suspension timing. Or take the Celtics logo and make it a 4 leaf clover.

Also the fumbles always bouncing right back to them drives me nuts. 27 fumbles this year, 9 fumbles lost. Seriously.

2 minutes ago, Moose Of Woe said:

The Patriots should have our horseshoe logo when it comes to opponent injury/suspension timing. Or take the Celtics logo and make it a 4 leaf clover.

Also the fumbles always bouncing right back to them drives me nuts.

I said during the game last night they are the luckiest team ever.   Brady lofts a pass into double coverage,  It goes passed both defenders hands safety to edelman

2 minutes ago, Moose Of Woe said:

Also the fumbles always bouncing right back to them drives me nuts.

I think the Steelers can beat them and will actually as long as they turn it over

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

I said during the game last night they are the luckiest team ever.   Brady lofts a pass into double coverage,  It goes passed both defenders hands safety to Edelman

In the Championship Game vs us, Brady threw a nerf ball into triple coverage to one of his RB's for a 30 yard pass on 3rd and 20, so I agree.

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I said during the game last night they are the luckiest team ever.   Brady lofts a pass into double coverage,  It goes passed both defenders hands safety to edelman

Edelman is frickin' nuts. Serious workhorse...probably better than Welker was and that's saying a lot. I'm surprised people don't double him especially with Gronk out. The rest of the receivers might screw up, but Edelman practically never does.

I guess I can prescribe a strategy based on fantasy production allowed. :)

Steelers defend the tight ends really well. So I'd go run the ball or use outside wide receivers constantly. It took the Chiefs this long to involve the outside wide outs???