Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Divisional Round: Seahawks at Falcons Game Thread

Luck is Good

20 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Seahawks fans constantly complained about their line even in 2013 and 2014 because Wilson not having much time and getting hit a lot. I have read 1000's Posts regarding this and in watching their games he did get hit a lot. Lynch provided major help because defenses couldn't just tee off on Wilson. I don't have a problem with Wilson but I do the media trying to say hes better than Luck because he has a Ring. That irks me. He would not have a Ring had it not been for Lynch, JMO

I don't think the Seahawks win without Wilson. Regardless of what I think, it is a team game. And they already won. 

Let's see if Oz can beat Brady today. 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I give Wilson tons of credit. Anybody that has read my Posts form the Post knows I think he is Top 10 in the league today. I just think he has 0 Rings if Lynch wasn't on that team.

Maybe that's true. But I think Russell Wilson could win a SB without a top notch RB

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Maybe that's true. But I think Russell Wilson could win a SB without a top notch RB

He hasn't yet but still has a long career ahead of him. I am also sure Luck could, he has won 11 games 3 times and made a Title Game without a running game and had a mediocre Defense. I definitely don't think Seattle wins the SB in 2013 without Lynch nor do they get back there in 2014. Not giving him the ball from the 1 Yard line was a travesty in that last SB.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He hasn't yet but still has a long career ahead of him. I am also sure Luck could, he has won 11 games 3 times and made a Title Game without a running game and had a mediocre Defense. I definitely don't think Seattle wins the SB in 2013 without Lynch nor do they get back there in 2014. Not giving him the ball from the 1 Yard line was a travesty in that last SB.

I can't disagree with the play call. Malcolm Butler did make a great play on the ball but that doesn't change the fact that they should've run it