Divisional Round: Seahawks at Falcons Game Thread

Luck is Good

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Atlanta's offense is dynamic. This game changed on that holding call that then led to the safety. And how bout Tevin Coleman representing IU!

I really wanted the colts to draft him.   Not as an every down back.   In a darren sproles type role.   Crazy fast and shifty

Just now, jvan1973 said:

I really wanted the colts to draft him.   Not as an every down back.   In a darren sproles type role.   Crazy fast and shifty

Absolutely. Could you imagine him and Frank Gore being like thunder and lightning? That would have been a breath of fresh air

That holding call turn the whole game around, Hester was old Hester and went for 79 but a penalty brought it back. Then a Safety, then Matt Ryan takes his team 99 Yards. Falcons have a 9 point lead, get the ball to start the 2nd Half, and have all the momentum. I love the Falcons Offense, it kind of reminds me of ours when we had Peyton, Marvin, and Reggie playing at home on turf.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That holding call turn the whole game around, Hester was old Hester and went for 79 but it  penalty brought it back. Then a Safety, then Matt Ryan takes his team 99 Yards. Falcons have a 9 point lead, get the ball to start the 2nd Half, and have all the momentum. I love the Falcons Offense, it kind of reminds me of ours when we had Peyton, Marvin, and Reggie playing at home on turf.

It is a fun offense to watch. And Matt Ryan should be the MVP imo

Just now, jvan1973 said:

I would be good with him winning MVP

He's been the best QB all year. I know how good Brady was but he didn't play in four games. That should count for something. And Rodgers was dynamite to end the season. It's a full season award. And it should be treated as such

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Falcons need to take the opening drive down and go for the kill. A TD and extra point would put them 26-10 at that point. I doubt Seattle comes back from that.

That's probably true but I would discount Russell Wilson. This guy is really good