Desmond King Iowa 

3rd Tier 

Jourdan Lewis Michigan 

Cordera Tankersley  Clemson 

Tredavious White  LSU 

Gareon Conway  Ohio State 

thoughts? 

Next up will be DL 

I'll put up 3 top-10 lists for now.....   these will change....    but it's food for thought....

Kiper

1.   Lattimore

2.   Tabor

3.   Wilson

4.  Humphrey

5.  Tankersley

6.   Jones

7.   White

8.   Lewis

9.   King

10.  Conley

McShay

1.  Lattimore

2.  Tabor

3.  Wilson

4.  Lewis

5.  White     (LSU)

6.  Jackson (USC)

7.  King

8.  Awuze

9.  Sutton

10.  White  (FSU)

CBS Sports     (Not as good as ESPN, but better than others)

1.   Tabor

2.   Humphrey

3.   Lattimore

4.   Jones

5.   Tankersley

6.   Conley

7.   White       (LSU)

8.   Sutton

9.   Wilson

10.  Jackson

11.  Lewis

On 1/14/2017 at 10:19 AM, SP_21 said:

Sidney Jones and Chidobe Awuzie are my two favorite CBs. Can't believe how low they're ranked. 

Those are the 2 guys I'm looking at too. Things will shake up a lot in the next couple of months  Langley CB/PR late day 3 will be a steal for someone 

On 1/14/2017 at 1:22 PM, Luckynumber12 said:

Yeah the CB are all over board but I believe would be in good hands with any of them would be ton of value in 2nd -3rd rounds 

That's why so don't want 1 in the first round. No one knows who the consensus top CB is. They might all be 2nd rounders for all we know. The first round guys may be the ones ranked lower. It's a deep but weird class.

On 1/16/2017 at 5:30 PM, Majin Vegeta said:

Kevin King is a beast too. 

Was looking at him earlier. Almost the exact same size as Richard Sherman. Needs to get faster but usually doesn't need to catch up with receivers because of his awesome hip movement. If he were faster and better in off coverage I would think about putting him top 3. Not often you get a player that size with superb press coverage skills.

Desmond King will have the best career...Ain't always about the measurables, just watch him play..Best ballhawk and tackler in the class..He plays with great instincts, sees plays before they develop  , very fluid, it's not forced or robotic, or coached into him it's natural..He can be a pro bowl cb or free safety..Only knock on him is height and he isn't a 4.4 guy more like a 4.6 , but makes up for it with his football iq and instincts..

On 1/16/2017 at 4:31 PM, Majin Vegeta said:

Adoree Jackson just declared. 

He might be one of my favorite players in the draft this year... I need to watch more film, as I've mainly seen highlights, but this kid is ridiculous! He's an ok CB and a DANGEROUS KR/PR, not to mention played a little WR. He'd probably be a nickel corner for us and we're in desperate need of an outside corner, so I doubt he'd be in the cards, unless he happened to fall a bit (seen him listed usually mid-2nd). His NFL Comparison is Devin Hester, which sounds about right, although Jackson is a better CB than Hester was coming out of college (but not by much). His athleticism and big play ability will get him drafted higher than his CB talent would warrant though.

I would love to have a couple of these guys. If we can land a rush lb in rd 1 and get one of these guys in the second and then maybe come back in the 4th with one of our two picks to get another I would be thrilled. I'd love to find a future partner for Vontae and maybe a slot in a year or so that we could have a njce secondary to pair with our big hitting safeties.

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

I would love to have a couple of these guys. If we can land a rush lb in rd 1 and get one of these guys in the second and then maybe come back in the 4th with one of our two picks to get another I would be thrilled. I'd love to find a future partner for Vontae and maybe a slot in a year or so that we could have a njce secondary to pair with our big hitting safeties.

I think the real value of the corner position will be in the 3rd. There's just so many with 2nd round grades, I think one will fall right into our laps in the 3rd

16 hours ago, Tmoney said:

I think the real value of the corner position will be in the 3rd. There's just so many with 2nd round grades, I think one will fall right into our laps in the 3rd

Very possible...but if a first rd grade falls into rd 2....wow we could really use that...heck I'm fine taking back to back picks for our secondary. We desperately need it. We need some guys that will harass these opposing wideouts....and most importantly tackle on the outside. I just know I will be disappointed if we don't find a future starter at corner from this draft. So much potential...hard to pass up. We are very fortunate that the wrs and qbs in our division aren't that scary...and we could afford to bring along a rookie with Vontae taking the primary recievers.

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Very possible...but if a first rd grade falls into rd 2....wow we could really use that...heck I'm fine taking back to back picks for our secondary. We desperately need it. We need some guys that will harass these opposing wideouts....and most importantly tackle on the outside. I just know I will be disappointed if we don't find a future starter at corner from this draft. So much potential...hard to pass up. We are very fortunate that the wrs and qbs in our division aren't that scary...and we could afford to bring along a rookie with Vontae taking the primary recievers.

Could very well happen. 

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:58 AM, Luckynumber12 said:

1st Tier 

Marlon Humphrey Alabama 

Quincy Wilson  Florida 

Jalen Tabor   Florida 

2nd Tier 

Sidney Jones  Washington 

Marshon Lattimore Ohio State 

Desmond King Iowa 

3rd Tier 

Jourdan Lewis Michigan 

Cordera Tankersley  Clemson 

Tredavious White  LSU 

Gareon Conway  Ohio State 

thoughts? 

Next up will be DL 

It is obsurd that Jackson the CB from USC isn't on there he is won of the best players in the country.

6 hours ago, dgambill said:

Very true never pass up a 1st round talent in the 2nd. Idk how I feel about going that hard on the secondary tho. The impact really needs to be on the pass rush, deion sanders could get beat with a 25% hurry rate. That's laughable. I'd love taking White from LSU if there gareon Conley, but the 1st round would have to be an impact pass rush. I'd rather double up on pass rush, then take the corner in the 3rd. Sure maybe a Carroll Phillips falls to the 3rd, I'd rather take a rasoul douglas, Kevin king, fabain monreau, Jordan lewis!! There's just so many dam corners they won't all go!!

On 1/25/2017 at 9:26 PM, Tmoney said:

Very true never pass up a 1st round talent in the 2nd. Idk how I feel about going that hard on the secondary tho. The impact really needs to be on the pass rush, deion sanders could get beat with a 25% hurry rate. That's laughable. I'd love taking White from LSU if there gareon Conley, but the 1st round would have to be an impact pass rush. I'd rather double up on pass rush, then take the corner in the 3rd. Sure maybe a Carroll Phillips falls to the 3rd, I'd rather take a rasoul douglas, Kevin king, fabain monreau, Jordan lewis!! There's just so many dam corners they won't all go!!

Indeed. I'd love to get an edge rusher in the first before sandwiching a MLB between 2nd and 4th rd corners. Add some pass rush and DL help in free agency and we can make this defense at least competitive.with the offense we have even a small improvement can mean 2-3 more wins.