Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PItt-KC Game has been moved to 8:20 P.M.

Yehoodi

6 hours ago, Yehoodi said:

Due to bad weather in KC on Sunday, the NFL has moved the Pitt-KC game from 1 PM to 8:20 PM. 

Thx Yehoodi for the heads up. I'm interested to see if my DVR & the menu/guide will re-set programming wise early tomorrow morning or not before the games are actually played. 

KC has lost the last few playoff games at home at 1 pm (Colts, Ravens etc.) and have done really well during night games this year (TNF vs Derek Carr plus 2 games vs Broncos), maybe that's the real reason :)

They have the weather wrong, the weather channel says Sunday night has more ice than Sunday morning, watching it right now. I hope they're getting good advice. The one thing they'll have plenty of time is to treat the roads, which is probably their deciding factor.

16 hours ago, Yehoodi said:

JJ, it might be a traffic, safety and or cleaning the area issues.  Although I remember that Mia NE game back in the day when the sits were fill with snow and pretty sure they did not move the game

Yeah I thought of that this morning. Stupid me,

19 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Thx Yehoodi for the heads up. I'm interested to see if my DVR & the menu/guide will re-set programming wise early tomorrow morning or not before the games are actually played. 

Good luck with that SW, in a pinch you can just DVR all the programs from 8 pm to 1 am

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Hopefully they have a bunch of salt in KC

I guess the No.1 concern of the NFL is to get the game in....

....what fans want to do is their business and the city's business...

Sunday's a super low traffic day in most cities.......maybe Sunday night in ice makes more sense than Monday night in melting ice