Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts work out CFL pass rusher

Steamboat_Shaun

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, coltsleafs said:

CFL is aweful though and this coming from a Canadian. Tickets for the Grey Cup were going for 15 bucks online I had friends get tickets for free and not go lol. Last CFL pickup didn't really workout Carter son I believe. 

For sure. CFL prospects either end up being a bust like Carter, or ball out like Jerrell Freeman. There doesn't seem to be a lot of middle ground with the CFL guys. Let's hope that if he gets signed that he ends up being the latter.

7 minutes ago, coltsleafs said:

CFL is aweful though and this coming from a Canadian. Tickets for the Grey Cup were going for 15 bucks online I had friends get tickets for free and not go lol. Last CFL pickup didn't really workout Carter son I believe. 

They never gave him a chance to do anything.

3 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

For sure. CFL prospects either end up being a bust like Carter, or ball out like Jerrell Freeman. There doesn't seem to be a lot of middle ground with the CFL guys. Let's hope that if he gets signed that he ends up being the latter.

Ya Freeman ended up being a great pickup wish they would have kept him. Did they say where this guy went to school or how he ended up in the CFL?

1 minute ago, coltsleafs said:

Ya Freeman ended up being a great pickup wish they would have kept him. Did they say where this guy went to school or how he ended up in the CFL?

Looks like he played at Marshall, went undrafted, got invited to Browns rookie camp, but didn't pan out. CFL took him in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Bazzie

44 minutes ago, coltsleafs said:

I wouldn't say the CFL is awful. It's still mildly entertaining, considering how much more they throw the ball, but yeah the grey cup sucked this year. They should literally never have it in Toronto ever. No one here cares unless the Argos are in it haha