Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie on Twitter

dudley dawson

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Reggie doesn't like Grigson at all, I think a part of it was he wanted to play 1 more season and Grigs dissed him. Reggie wanted to play for cheap too so he wouldn't of even had been a Salary Cap burden.

I loved reggie, but it was his time. I wish he could have went out like mathis did.

Just now, twfish said:

I loved reggie, but it was his time. I wish he could have went out like mathis did.

Perhaps Mathis saw the way Reggie went out and didn't want that happening to him, so he retired on his own accord. I do believe before pre season started, Mathis had said that Luck was gonna get him another ring, and that he still wanted another shot at a title. Oh well. Mathis and Reggie still my favourite Colts of all time.

6 minutes ago, MTC said:

Not really surprised. No one campaigned for Grigson to stay last year. I don't think many players like him.

I know most fans don't like him.   But what evidence do you have that most players don't like him?  He is the reason they are collecting a check here

1 minute ago, NannyMcafee said:

It can be somewhat frustrating in situations like This lol 

Definitely very frustrating but it will all make sense in time as follows . . . .:FlamingoDancing:

Wait, wrong button. .

:worms:

w!@(*  is that?>

:HFire:'

Ok now I'm just giving up.  I'm done.............

2 hours ago, MTC said:

Not really surprised. No one campaigned for Grigson to stay last year. I don't think many players like him.

I've never heard any player really campaign for a General Manger.  So I don't think that's out of the ordinary.  It doesn't mean the players like Grigson but I don't think it's strange for players not to campaign for a GM.

3 hours ago, twfish said:

Well if we forget the whole one pre-season game as a Pat he sorta did.

i think Reggie disliked Grigson because he doesn't feel like he handled him right at the end of his career but like you said it was time.  Grigson made the right call on Wayne, even if maybe he didn't handle it right.

We also know how loyal Reggie is to Pagano.  I think Reggie knew about the tension between Pagano and Grigson that was reported last year and he sided with Pagano over Grigson.  

3 hours ago, Malakai432 said:

I pooped in my pants!  What ya do brah!

Yeah uhuh, no yeah, uhuh, no, uhuh yeah! #whatisgoingon

Yeah I can't follow either. You read stuff like "bro, wee err ahh blah Colts omg gleep crah" #everythingsucks# and then like 50 people retweet it or something.

40 minutes ago, Jules said:

Yeah I can't follow either. You read stuff like "bro, wee err ahh blah Colts omg gleep crah" #everythingsucks# and then like 50 people retweet it or something.

There's definitely a lot of that nonsense going on. But it's fairly easy to minimize how much of that garbage shows up on your feed, just have to be selective about who to follow.

1 hour ago, Jules said:

#Julescoltsspotpoopmknightblamambly  I tot agrr we have lot of todo, an #poop #yeah but no we can do it! #raiderstomorrow

IMO, The Colts need happier former players/coaches/GMs in media. That's why I'm glad Irsay put Polian in ROH, who obviously was bitter about his exit as was Reggie. Manning seems to understand and have forgiven irsay..I hope.  Dungy went out his way and represents us well I think.

13 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Reggie doesn't like Grigson at all, I think a part of it was he wanted to play 1 more season and Grigs dissed him. Reggie wanted to play for cheap too so he wouldn't of even had been a Salary Cap burden.

More likely Reggie simply recognizes a GM that isn't good at his job.