Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Colts and Eagles will flip a coin for the 14th pick in the draft.

Dustin

7 minutes ago, jbaron04 said:

Since we won the last game of the season we gonna lose the coin flip you know we can't win nothing back to back 

Would have been funny if you didn't speak using a double negative.

What you really said is we win everything back to back.

I still giggled anyhow.

Just now, krunk said:

Maybe.  Without me actually looking are his numbers just as good as Reggie Bush when he came out?

He's a step below Cook and Fournette, I'll see if I can give you a scouting report when I learn more, but I've yet to see him go anywhere near 14 or 15.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

He's a step below Cook and Fournette, I'll see if I can give you a scouting report when I learn more, but I've yet to see him go anywhere near 14 or 15.

Well you know guys rise and fall as things lead up to the draft.  I'm not saying your thinking is wrong though. Ultimately it's up to the teams as far as what the grade really is.  The analysts view can be vastly different.  Mcaffrey has put up some numbers though. 

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

So at worse we pick 15th, maybe 14th. I am glad we won today, no losing season and still a Top 15 Draft pick.

The pick is nice, I thought we'd be at 16-18 if you asked me before the game. We may only lose 1 spot with the win.

7 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yep, the combine will have a big influence on these guys' draft status. Have to watch in the upcoming months.

Mccafreys numbers are actual better than Reggie Bush or at least on the same plane.  Bush went real high in the first with those numbers.  Could be different for Mccafrey but it wouldn't shock me at all for him to go in the first round.

I thought that there many tiebreakers to see who picks first with teams with the same record. In rounds following the first the teams that are tied  will be switching each round after that. This way each  team gets a few chances to be the first pick of the other tied teams

9 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

They have Minnesota's pick. Philly's original pick went to Cleveland for Wentz.

2 minutes ago, FL Colts Fan said:

I think it is because the Eagles pick is from the Vikings and the Vikes were 8-8 like us.

Makes sense thanks. Forgot about that whole thing.

Vikings probably don't feel the best right now. After how this season went, and not even a 1st round pick

3 hours ago, Dustin said:

The Colts and Eagles will flip a coin for the 14th pick in the draft.

Loser obviously gets 15.

It is actually a coin flip with the Vikings. I point this out because from Rounds 2 through 7, the Vikings or Colts, not the Eagles, will pick at 14 or 15 in each round. The Eagles will get the Vikings first round pick.

Since the Colts beat the Vikes quite handily, the Colts should have the #15 pick. :P

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

It is actually a coin flip with the Vikings. I point this out because from Rounds 2 through 7, the Vikings or Colts, not the Eagles, will pick at 14 or 15 in each round. The Eagles will get the Vikings first round pick.

Since the Colts beat the Vikes quite handily, the Colts should have the #15 pick. :P

when we win the coin flip, we'll trade down one spot with you for a 4th rounder! :D

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

when we win the coin flip, we'll trade down one spot with you for a 4th rounder! :D

Nah. Rick Spielman is more likely to trade down. He likes to have at least 8 picks per draft. Despite not having a 1st Rd pick, we currently have 8 picks (2 each in the 3rd and 4th rounds).