LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

687 posts in this topic

Sigh...Luck can't even recognize that Gore was wide open and is throwing behind guys.  Lots of his passes get batted for a 6'5 guy.  Maybe someone should introduce him to a pump fake. A very " lackluckster" start to things indeed.  

Ok guys see you next season, cant watch us lose our 3rd straight to forking jacksonville!! Fire everybody!!!

Looks like it's going to be 3 wins against the Colts in the past 22, 2 against the rest of the NFL.

This is what happens when you stroll out an already mentally defeated team. I hope i am wrong but its not looking good going forward this game. 2017 wont be here soon enough!

1 minute ago, runthepost said:

We getting blown out today :pcsmash:

Jags would do us all a favor by doing so.  Better draft slot and more heat for current regime. 

2 people like this

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Jags would do us all a favor by doing so.  Better draft slot and more heat for current regime. 

Jags actually got us Luck as well haha. How funny.

2 people like this

Well all I can say is I hope Irsay is hearing these boos.

adams on the sidelines in several players faces chewing some butt

Just now, relkins said:

better draft pic and grigson gone

Hate to say it, but this game isn't the result of Grigson, when your team comes out flat game after game, that's 100 percent in coaching

2 people like this

All I want to see today is Gore get 1000 yards and T.Y.finish as the league receiving leader. 

1 person likes this

Wow not one single 1st down, this is terrible.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Here comes the Boooooo birds. Man this is pathetic!

Jax seems very interested in playing...we dont

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Hate to say it, but this game isn't the result of Grigson, when your team comes out flat game after game, that's 100 percent in coaching

They act like they don't even want to win this game. Very lethargic play. Looks like they just got out of bed and are going through the motions. No way Luck couldn't of noticed Gore wide open earlier.

2 people like this

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Jax seems very interested in playing...we dont

They always enjoy playing us last few years 

I'm loving this.. griggles seat is getting hotter and hotter

1 person likes this

anybody like the papa johns commercial with blue? first time i have seen that one

Jax gets a first down almost every play.  Colts would have a first down only if they added all the yards together from all three possessions.

8 minutes ago, brink1175 said:

Ok guys see you next season, cant watch us lose our 3rd straight to forking jacksonville!! Fire everybody!!!

Lol

1 person likes this

Maybe the players already know the Chuck Pagano era is over? They sure are playing like a team that were just told this game doesn't matter at all!

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Is there anyone surprised?

Anyone?

I'm VERY surprised..at home...?  I thought this would ne 37-34...

...still might be

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Who the hell is Corey Grant!! haha

good question

1 minute ago, Btown_Colt said:

Great missed tackle by Morrison 

Followed up by one from Green hahaha.

1 person likes this

They were on fire why would you go deep? The play calling was on point up til that dumb play