Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Alabama vs Clemson

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Cynjin said:

I thought Alabama would win it before the playoffs started, so I will stick with them.  However, their offense has to play a lot better than it did against Washington for Alabama to win, IMO.

Washington did have a pretty good defense, but I agree. I doubt they'll play like that 2 games in a row.

I'm taking Clemson to win by a TD. I think Clemson's OL can sustain against Alabama's defensive front and allow Watson to take advantage of Alabama's secondary. I also believe Bama is going to struggle to score. Clemson has the secondary to match up with Bama's wide receivers and allow their defensive front to focus on the running game and Jalen. Clemson 24-17.

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Man,  I hate Alabama

Clemson was talking all of this smack on how they were going to get revenge and they absolutely have stunk up the joint. Bama dominates the game without even having a QB that can pass haha. Only team I have ever seen like them are the Nebraska teams of 94 and 95 but even Tommie Frazier could pass.

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

These two teams are much better than OSU.  They lost a bunch of players before this season.    They really over achieved getting as far as they did

I know alot of people say OSU was overrated.  Do you agree?

53 minutes ago, Gramz said:

How did Clemson shutout Ohio State...??

OSU played about as badly offensively as they possibly could with a good portion of that being on the play-caller's whom got released or resigned after the Clemson game. OSU overachieved on a lot this season, but as Jvan pointed out, they were one of the youngest teams in CFB. With the class that's coming in and the guys that are returning, they'll be a top team again next year.

Game over. It was over after Clemson went down 14-0. 

You don't beat Alabama when you constantly mess around and turn the ball over. 

Hang your head in shame Clemson. Just like that Giants...One whole week of running their mouths and all this big talk only to screw it all up. 

2 minutes ago, Synthetic said:

Hang your head in shame Clemson. Just like that Giants...One whole week of running their mouths and all this big talk only to screw it all up. 

Clemson isn't out of it.  Down by ten, plenty of game left.

23 minutes ago, Synthetic said:

Its a 3 point game. Lets not hand Bama the trophy quite yet.