Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Alabama vs Clemson

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Synthetic said:

Game over. It was over after Clemson went down 14-0. 

You don't beat Alabama when you constantly mess around and turn the ball over. 

Hang your head in shame Clemson. Just like that Giants...One whole week of running their mouths and all this big talk only to screw it all up. 

Good call.   Do you ever tire of being wrong??

9 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

Renfrow who caught the game winner is a walk on. Pretty cool.

Just saw the game winning TD. Classic pick play run in the red zone by the Peyton and Tom Moore offense. Outside WR cuts in, slot WR goes out and the ball is thrown to the outside shoulder of the slot WR towards the edge of the pylon if the CB is able to fight off the pick, thrown to the numbers if there's more daylight which was the case here. Peyton and Collie/Blair White ran it often, Brady and Welker did as well.

To let the play develop a bit, the DE has to be kept engaged so that he cannot get in passing lane to tip the ball which is also why a QB rollout helps there.

1 hour ago, bababooey said:

True story you can believe me or not, I met Deshaun and got a pic w him right after Derrick Henry won the Heisman so I told him "oh well I guess you gotta win the whole thing now". He listened to me. We're kinda best friends.

I believe you, because you shared it with me when it happened.   What a fun memory.