Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 MORE WIN!!! 1 MORE WIN!!! 1 MORE WIN!!!

Would love to experience a repeat, but for the Cubs to have made the playoffs through all the adversity/injuries this season is quite the accomplishment!!!!! Of course I'd love another ring, but will still be proud of them regardless! Hopefully they battle in the playoffs, we'll see what happens:rock:

8 minutes ago, GOZER said:

1 MORE WIN!!! 1 MORE WIN!!! 1 MORE WIN!!!

Would love to experience a repeat, but for the Cubs to have made the playoffs through all the adversity/injuries this season is quite the accomplishment!!!!! Of course I'd love another ring, but will still be proud of them regardless! Hopefully they battle in the playoffs, we'll see what happens:rock:

It is very tough to Repeat, hasn't happened since the 2000 Yankees so if we don't Repeat I don't see how anyone can Troll that. We still have had a Good to Very Good season by just winning the Division and being a 3 Seed. The Cards are actually a Good team and the Brewers have been Good all season as well. So it's not like we played in a weak Division. Even if we were in the NL West we still would've been a WildCard with the 5 Seed.

15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is very tough to Repeat, hasn't happened since the 2000 Yankees so if we don't Repeat I don't see how anyone can Troll that. We still have had a Good to Very Good season by just winning the Division and being a 3 Seed. The Cards are actually a Good team and the Brewers have been Good all season as well. So it's not like we played in a weak Division. Even if we were in the NL West we still would've been a WildCard with the 5 Seed.

To follow this up there are 4 real dangerous teams in the NL entering the Playoffs = Dodgers, Nats, DBacks, and Cubs. Should be fun to watch.

1 minute ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

3 hour drive, 4 hour of stadium, 3 hour back. I dont like being with myself that long alone! haha. But really i dont even go to movies by myself

Sometimes it is good to have time alone. No distractions. haha But, that may be too long a drive going and returning home. I get it. 

Cardinals playing like they've got nothing to lose, and it's paying off for them! Rough start for Arrieta. 3-0 Cards after 1. LETS GO CUBBIES, LETS GET SOME RUNS AND CLINCH BABY!!!!!!

Even if Cubs lose, pretty sure if Brewers lose too the Cubs clinch....They're currently up by 2, BOOO!!!!! GO REDS!!!!

Archived