Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GOZER said:

Heywards the man!!!!!!!!

60E230DC-5A13-4BFE-A1F0-9456119FEF74.jpeg

Huge win tonight my friend. All of these other teams in our Division keep getting walk off HR's to win games, we finally get one with 2 Outs in the 9th. Now the BrewCrew are feeling some heat, only 1 game ahead in the Central.

6 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Rest in Peace. My condolences, @Jay Kirk

Quote:

"Red was one of the greatest Cardinals of all time, and a beloved member of the Cardinals organization for over six decades," said Cardinals owner Bill DeWitt, Jr. "His influence on this organization cannot be overstated. Red was a great player, a great manager, and a wonderful mentor to countless players, coaches, and members of the front office. He was also a fan favorite who connected with millions of Cardinals fans across multiple generations.  He will be sorely missed."

Hall of Fame Cardinal Has Died

Thanks my Friend he will be missed , not only by the Cards a great baseball ambassador.

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cubs up 3-1 on the Pirates in the 8th, a win here today moves the Cubs into 1st place in the NL Central by %points over the Brewers.

That is if the Brew Crew does not play, right? 

Cubs pitching is looking good.

18 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Mets play at CitiField against the Yankees. DeGrom is pitching against Tanaka. Let's see how deGrom pitches against this Yankees line-up.

I think he can hold them well, just with the way the Yankees are, I think they gonna strike out a lot against him, its you bullpen that will more than likely be the problem again.

4 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

its you bullpen that will more than likely be the problem again.

I agree. Most of the starters have been pitching well but the hitters and the bullpen don't do their part to win games. Let's see what happens tonight.

5 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I think he can hold them well, just with the way the Yankees are, I think they gonna strike out a lot against him, its you bullpen that will more than likely be the problem again.

Enjoy. I will be watching too. 

22 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

The way the Cubs game ended today was fun. Happ had 3 amazing catches including two run saving two out runs. Hopefully Jake can go out and beat the Brewers to help his old team.

Yeah Philly is pretty good this season so they may take the series from the BrewCrew. Cubs need to continue their great play because the Division is tough this year.

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That should be a Great matchup. By the way, I get that game too on the MLB Channel. I will watch that.

I meant to quote you earlier when I wrote this:

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Enjoy. I will be watching too. 

Are you enjoying it?

18 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Brewers up 11-0 LOL. I guess our stay in 1st wont last long. Oh well, glad we caught the BrewCrew anyway because just 2 weeks ago they were up 4.5 games.

Lol Jake is not as good as he had been but still better than Yu . Don't sweat it , this will still come down to the Cubs and Cards . It will be very interesting to see what moves are made by trade deadline . If I were the Cards I would package a couple pitchers from AAA and An outfielder and try and get DeGrom from the Mets. They have plenty of good hitting position players they could package as well.

The Mets end their home series with the Yankees tonight. Can't wait for the the last out. Lol. 

The Cubs have a golden chance to gain ground in the division as both the Brewers and the Cards lost. Let's see what happens in their game.

Archived