Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let you all know if I'm warned or disciplined for my statements in the Irsay thread it will be goodbye. You want to find me look me up on FB and let me know who you are because I don't know everyones real names just a few . God Bless all of you . I'm making my free speech statement .

12 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Just to let you all know if I'm warned or disciplined for my statements in the Irsay thread it will be goodbye. You want to find me look me up on FB and let me know who you are because I don't know everyones real names just a few . God Bless all of you . I'm making my free speech statement .

Nah you wont be warned (at least I don't think so), Nadine has allowed that thread.

16 hours ago, Jay Kirk said:

Don't get banned bud, we need you here!!!!!! I'm staying out of that political (it's locked now anyway)discussion, been down that road many times, never ends well! I'm sure most know my stance. If someone wants to talk politics face to face, I'm game. Not really sure of the situation, but Nadine usually does her best to try to keep things civil, just doing her job? 

On 9/24/2017 at 5:12 PM, Jay Kirk said:

I am seeing this only now. I have been mostly on the Vikings site.

We can't afford to lose you, Jay. Whatever it is can be resolved. Hope to see you back here real soon, buddy.

On 9/24/2017 at 4:12 PM, Jay Kirk said:

Unless I am misunderstanding Nadine and the Mods the rules in Political discussion were suspended for Sunday

Archived