Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Mets are all beat up. They put more players on the DL yesterday. Juan Legares, Neil Walker and Matt Harvey. And, Syndergaard is expected to remain on the DL through August. They might as well shut him down the rest of the year. 

Matz pitched okay today but the bats have gone to sleep. 4-0 Nationals in the 8th.

It sucks the life out of a team when the are devastated by injury like that

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

It sucks the life out of a team when the are devastated by injury like that

Yep. I agree. I want them to bring up our prized prospect (SS Amed Rosario) but as usual, Mets are reluctant to do so. They are always concerned about the player's confidence. Young players energize teams. We could use that now. 

8 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Yep. I agree. I want them to bring up our prized prospect (SS Amed Rosario) but as usual, Mets are reluctant to do so. They are always concerned about the player's confidence. Young players energize teams. We could use that now. 

I Agree only reason Cards are not way back

Maddon was ejected last night during first inning while arguing the umps moronic call. What a bunch of crap! First they call Rizzos hit a HR(which would have been a record) then reverse the call without review, then Chiefs review unconclusive "call stands" after Maddon requested it be reviewed. nonsense!!!!!!!! Good thing they got the win anyway, GO CUBBIES!!!!!

IMG_0126.JPG

Yankees in the midst of a 4 game losing streak taking on the Oakland A's today. Tanaka vs Hahn.

Cmon Yanks. Get it together. Btw, Hicks is out with some kind of injury. Anybody know what happened to Hicks? I haven't watched them in a few days & have no idea what his injury is. I hate when they play out west. I can never stay up that late to watch them.

23 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Yanks lose today 5-2. Tanaka gives up 3 home runs & strikes out 10 in 4 innings.

The losing streak extends to 5 games now.    I hate west coast trips.

Sorry about that.

Happy Father's Day to you, Jay, Gozer and all the the fathers here. May you have an awesome time with your loved ones!

13 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't know they keep winning. They are 37-32, not bad for being halfway through June. Cubs are still 2.5 back at 33-33, Cards at 31-35 4.5 back. I thought Cards would take 3 of 4 actually.

Shouldve and could've they blew 2 of those

34 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Yanks lose today 5-2. Tanaka gives up 3 home runs & strikes out 10 in 4 innings.

The losing streak extends to 5 games now.    I hate west coast trips.

I'm sure players do as well

5 hours ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Yankees in the midst of a 4 game losing streak taking on the Oakland A's today. Tanaka vs Hahn.

Cmon Yanks. Get it together. Btw, Hicks is out with some kind of injury. Anybody know what happened to Hicks? I haven't watched them in a few days & have no idea what his injury is. I hate when they play out west. I can never stay up that late to watch them.

They will be fine if need be , will get a pitcher for the stretch run 

aaaaaand Rondon about blows it!!! Bases loaded Almora snags one on the track, wheeeeew!!!!! Still 2-1 Padres. 

Rizzo may may have hurt the Padres Catcher earlier with an attempted score at home, trucked him over!

Archived