Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Best Qb In The Draft..his Name Doesnt Start With An A Or R

Case Keenum out of University of Huston

3 straight 5000yd seasons

this season he threw 50TDs +or- 1 or 2

thats just his stats his game on film is just as impressive

He is more that just stats if you have any question of the man then WATCH SOME FILM OF HIM

This kid IS THE REAL DEAL!!! and we can draft him at a later round possibly, he is getting no media attention.

In his bowl game against Penn State he threw for 532 yards!!!

He was coached by one of the best in the business Dana Holgerson!

Case Keenum will be a star in the NFL as long as he remains healthy

Stats mean nothing coming into the NFL draft (or not as much as it should). Go look up Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, and Tom Brady's stats in college. I thought it was clear but let me re-itterate it since a lot of people don't understand. Luck is not a #1 pick because of his stats or because of Stanfords W/L total. He is #1 because of his tools. His skillset.

This is the University of Houston QB, which plays in the Conference USA, a non-automatic qualifier to the BCS.

Other notable QBs from this school were:

Kevin Kolb

Chuck Clements

Dave Klingler

Andre Ware (Heisman winner)

Rusty Clark

Bo Burris

Keenum is a systems QB, gathering high stats from weak competition in CUSA. I rank him as the 13th best QB available in the upcoming draft, behind:

Luck, RG3, Tannehill, Foles, Osweiler, Lindley, Cousins, Weeden, Coleman, Wilson, Harnish, and Moore.

He is projected by CBS big boards to go as a 7th round -UDFA pick.

If you're going just by stats, Keenum is the highest stat QB in the draft.

honestly I dont see the big deal with Wheedon being 28 if he were younger hed be up there with Luck and RG3 in the qb debate. I have Wheedon as a top 15 talent but heck be a second rounder due to his age. I think he would be a great fit with the Dolphins in the 2nd. As for Keenum I havent watched him much

honestly I dont see the big deal with Wheedon being 28 if he were younger hed be up there with Luck and RG3 in the qb debate. I have Wheedon as a top 15 talent but heck be a second rounder due to his age. I think he would be a great fit with the Dolphins in the 2nd. As for Keenum I havent watched him much

When does your draft publication come out?

This is the University of Houston QB, which plays in the Conference USA, a non-automatic qualifier to the BCS.

Other notable QBs from this school were:

Kevin Kolb

Chuck Clements

Dave Klingler

Andre Ware (Heisman winner)

Rusty Clark

Bo Burris

Keenum is a systems QB, gathering high stats from weak competition in CUSA. I rank him as the 13th best QB available in the upcoming draft, behind:

Luck, RG3, Tannehill, Foles, Osweiler, Lindley, Cousins, Weeden, Coleman, Wilson, Harnish, and Moore.

He is projected by CBS big boards to go as a 7th round -UDFA pick.

If you're going just by stats, Keenum is the highest stat QB in the draft.

Isn't Osweiler the 6 Foot 8 kid

He could have an interesting future

Isn't Osweiler the 6 Foot 8 kid

He could have an interesting future

Yes, Osweiler is 6'8" QB from ASU (Sun Devils). There are other posters who like him too. He is projected to go in the 2-3 round.

I've seen him play against USC, Illinois and Oregon this year, He is not consistent, and easily rattled.

Stats mean nothing coming into the NFL draft (or not as much as it should). Go look up Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, and Tom Brady's stats in college. I thought it was clear but let me re-itterate it since a lot of people don't understand. Luck is not a #1 pick because of his stats or because of Stanfords W/L total. He is #1 because of his tools. His skillset.

Actually, there is one stat that I think does matter and all quality college QB's need to show this to be considered for the draft...particularly rounds 1-3 and that is completion percentage. Inaccurate quarterbacks are destined to struggle in the NFL and that's pretty much proven.

Yes, Osweiler is 6'8" QB from ASU (Sun Devils). There are other posters who like him too. He is projected to go in the 2-3 round.

I've seen him play against USC, Illinois and Oregon this year, He is not consistent, and easily rattled.

He could have a future like Scott Chandler who was a big QB in college who became a TE in the NFL

Case Keenum out of University of Huston

3 straight 5000yd seasons

this season he threw 50TDs +or- 1 or 2

thats just his stats his game on film is just as impressive

He is more that just stats if you have any question of the man then WATCH SOME FILM OF HIM

This kid IS THE REAL DEAL!!! and we can draft him at a later round possibly, he is getting no media attention.

In his bowl game against Penn State he threw for 532 yards!!!

He was coached by one of the best in the business Dana Holgerson!

Case Keenum will be a star in the NFL as long as he remains healthy

Case Keenum beat some good teams, but he's far to risky of a pick to not take Luck, and Luck's scouting prospects are much better anyways.

i personally think the Saints should pick Keenum. He's the height/build of Brees and given a few years to be "coached" by Brees I think he would be really good. I don't know how well Keenum can read a Defense though. That is what sets apart an average nfl qb and an elite one!

And plays in a spread offense.

Im with you. I dont find the kid impressive at all. Reminds me Gabbert 2.0 (in college). He looks* impressive in terms of stature and arm but when you actually watch him play you realize how overrated he is.