Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts were set up for a Christmas miracle, and couldn't pull it off. And on top of that, we take out the quarterback for the other team that I wanted to go all the way if my Colts didn't make it.......oh well, at least my Cubbies got it done this year......MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 minute ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Colts were set up for a Christmas miracle, and couldn't pull it off. And on top of that, we take out the quarterback for the other team that I wanted to go all the way if my Colts didn't make it.......oh well, at least my Cubbies got it done this year......MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Go Cubs! LOL, man we had our chances but that is how the whole season has been going. That is too bad for Carr, I don't see them doing squat without him.

33 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

I agree. If the Colts couldn't have won it all, I would have rooted for the Raiders all the way. Now it doesn't matter cause Raiders aren't doing anywhere