Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts were set up for a Christmas miracle, and couldn't pull it off. And on top of that, we take out the quarterback for the other team that I wanted to go all the way if my Colts didn't make it.......oh well, at least my Cubbies got it done this year......MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 minute ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Colts were set up for a Christmas miracle, and couldn't pull it off. And on top of that, we take out the quarterback for the other team that I wanted to go all the way if my Colts didn't make it.......oh well, at least my Cubbies got it done this year......MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Go Cubs! LOL, man we had our chances but that is how the whole season has been going. That is too bad for Carr, I don't see them doing squat without him.

33 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

I agree. If the Colts couldn't have won it all, I would have rooted for the Raiders all the way. Now it doesn't matter cause Raiders aren't doing anywhere 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There’s been a lot of comments made by Ballard lately that they are always planning a few years out, while the coach is pushing for players that can help now. So it’s a balance. He’s made comments that the goal is to protect and provide weapons for AR. The talent at the top of the draft seems like there could be a couple really good offensive lineman falling down to us, with a run on receivers and skill players. I don’t necessarily see that, I think there could be a run on qbs, tackles, and pass rushers with the obvious 3 receivers before we pick. That could potentially push all corners, as well as Bowers down to 15. But say, both corners and Bowers go top 15, who does that push out? Most likely a talented tackle. They can either trade back or take the highest rated player on the board, which would provide swing tackle depth, and a plan for if Smith is injured/isnt re-signed following 2025. Some are speculating it might be best to move Smith to guard in that scenario. 
    • I don't believe this would ever happen as the price would be much too steep. The only way this is even a remote possibility is if the Pats do not like Maye or McCarthy . Then this would also need the QB needy teams to feel the same as NE . The value of Maye , if he's a franchise QB is multiple firsts. IMO , you can't give up that for a WR
    • Happy Draft Day to the folks who are in Indiana! (And east coast) lol. If this actually happens today I don’t know what I would do. Pipe dream or not, I’m READY for this draft to start! 
    • Kirk did have the Vikings at the top of the division in the 2022 season at 13-4. He was injured last year. Oh well have fun with your new QB.    You act like I don't know Vikings football, comical because I like the team and follow them a lot. You and @NFLfansay Kirk doesn't know situational football. In 2022 he was the best situational QB in the league. Vikings were 11-0 in games decided by 3 points or less. It is because Kirk handled most situations right. You don't go 11-0 in games 3 points or less and not be a smart QB. 
    • Maybe I am the one who will end up with egg on his face but I just don’t get why people think the Colts are actually going to draft an olineman with their first pick.  Nelson and Kelly returned to their pro-bowl playing status.  Raimann looks to be a very good young left tackle and the Colts have made it pretty clear they see Smith as one of the most underrated tackles in football.  They aren’t drafting a right guard in the first round, Nelson was exception, and even then Fries held his own at right guard last year.  They aren’t going to draft a guy who isn’t going to start next year either in the first round.  The starting oline is probably the least of their worries going into this draft.  
  • Members